Recent content by PlagueOnU

  1. PlagueOnU

    How to beat the 5 star Bay of Bengal quest solo

    It is very easy to beat the Bay of Bengal quest even solo, provided you use consumables…here’s how: In the Bay of Bengal quest, you need to protect the wonder at the south end of the map for 20 minutes. There are only 4 green towers protecting the wonder at the start of the game. As an option...
  2. PlagueOnU

    Incorrect Rune reward for Myrtoan Sea quests in Defense of Crete?

    I suspect that the 10/20/30 wave Myrtoan Sea quest should give a Rune of Svartalheim reward, but instead gives the Rune of Vanaheim reward. But the Ieropotamas River quest already gives the Rune of Vanaheim reward. So....just wondering how would I get the Rune of Svartalheim reward to complete...
  3. PlagueOnU

    PvE Conquest of Britannia Pack Now Available!

    Great expansion pack! However, when I host a coop game of "Wherever I Rome", "Nothing Else Matters" or "Londinium Falling" - player 2 has no villagers and no town center! Same result for both Norse & Greek civs. Have not tested other civs yet. Have not verified this problem as player 2.
  4. PlagueOnU

    Empire Consumables

    A while ago, there was a discussion that you should not use Resources of the Empire consumables during any 5 star quests such as Siege of Clusium, Invasion of Rome or Turanian Trouble. If you do the enemy unleashes a ton of troops on you. At that time I heard it was okay to use other...
  5. PlagueOnU

    Errors on new computer with Windows 11

    An Update..... So it has been 2 1/2 days (and 15 legendary quests) since I started limiting the number of CPU core the game can use to 2 cores. Here is what I have observed so far: Limiting of CPU cores does not totally solve the problems I have been plagued with. Out of the 15 quest, I had 1...
  6. PlagueOnU

    Errors on new computer with Windows 11

    Ever since I bought a new computer with Windows 11, I have been plagued with numerous problems with the Age of Empires Online game. (and only with the Age of Empires Online game). I would frequently loose sound, I would often get the white screen dialog boxes, and worst of all right in the...
  7. PlagueOnU

    Errors on new computer with Windows 11

    Problems persist with new Windows 11 desktop machine. Back to running the game on my old Windows 10 desktop machine. No problems there. A shame to not being able to use new desktop. Plague_On_U
  8. PlagueOnU

    Errors on new computer with Windows 11

    After playing several more games, I see that I still have my problems with Windows 11, even after applying ConradIII's suggested Windows compatibility fix. Plague_On_U
  9. PlagueOnU

    Errors on new computer with Windows 11

    CaonradIII, Thank you for your suggestions. I did exactly as you instructed, and it looks promising! :) I was able to play one complete quest without loosing music, without a white screen error and without a Visual C Runtime Error. I will keep you posted as I run more quest using your...
  10. PlagueOnU

    Errors on new computer with Windows 11

    So, I just got a very nicely equipped new computer with Windows 11 and nVidia GeForce RTX 3090 video card. Now, I am getting numerous errors. I loose sound, I get the white screen dialog boxes, and worst of all right in the middle of a longer quest, the game bombs out with a Visual C Runtime...
  11. PlagueOnU

    Roman Civilization Year One Anniversary!

    Wow! The Roman Anniversary Gifts from Jupiter made my day!
  12. PlagueOnU

    Golden Gorget

    Okay, I found a work around to the Golden Gorget problem..... After completing both 20 elite quests and 40 legendary quests, to get the Golden Gorget I did the following: First I completed an additional elite quest, then without logging off I completed an additional legendary quest. Then the...