Gears celts

Discussion in 'PvP General Discussion' started by Stephhen, May 16, 2020.

1. Stephhen

Stephhen Long Swordsman

Hi, I need to upgrade my gears to fight legendary, I'm to weak with my actually gears. How to find good gears in the game

2. Loading...

3. Exclusive0r

Exclusive0r Immortal

Free : Elite Quest Drops, e.g. elite lots of rogues etc or Co Op Legs with others get lucky on drops
    Buy: Trade, Region shops e.g. Cyprus etc

I managed it by elite quests + co ops on Leg quests (tell yr partner you are 'support' ) hover the co op channel.

Then there is buy. coins in the bank are wasted if you save save save ..save save
    better: save up then buy ..... save up then buy.
    Try selling what you don't need to shops or trade channel

have fun

4. Aryzel

Aryzel Immortal

There is also a guide, linked here https://forums.projectceleste.com/threads/guides-part-9-celts-and-babylonians-gearing.4554/, use the sheet to find gear you want and use https://search.projectceleste.com/ to find where to get it, if anything is unclear, then just post in that thread ideally, but here is fine too.

For the most part, how to get the gear is do quests to earn coin and maybe some good drops that you don't need to but resell. Then with the coin you've earned buy the items you need from the trade channel or global marketplace.

You can get 95% of the max effect item for 1-5k coin an item for almost every gear slot and be able to start some of the easier legendary quests. There are a few exceptions where the item costs more but you'll get those with time too and then its really just practice and refinement to beat every legendary.

Stephhen likes this.
  5. Stephhen

Stephhen Long Swordsman

Thanks, where I can find trade channel or shops online

6. Stephhen

Stephhen Long Swordsman

Thanks, where I can find trade channel or global marketplace

7. Exclusive0r

Exclusive0r Immortal

Shops are in regions like Cyprus, Argos etc or your city Empire shop is good for consumables it used to leg gear but that's stopped
    Cyprus has a leg shop and some of the Celeste region shops , the Alliance shops also have leg gear

Trade channel - in game tab, or DISCORD trade ... https://ageofempiresonline.fandom.com/wiki/Introduction_to_Celeste_Project
    https://forums.projectceleste.com/threads/introduction-to-celeste-project.3037/

Global market place

8. Stephhen

Stephhen Long Swordsman

Thanks a lot that help

9. Stephhen

Stephhen Long Swordsman

Another question (sorry newbie) I need to coop for legendary and some quest, how to be in group or add someone

10. Exclusive0r

Exclusive0r Immortal

The LFG Tab to join exiting co ops
    or
    General Tab : shout out and ask for a partner on the quest, If I am on and can help I will , but due to my hand I am not fast I warn you :)

But I can do the the old Legs , some new but not all I need help too !! (ask Finishblock :):):)) you are not alone

11. Stephhen

Stephhen Long Swordsman

I got a problem with my connection the LFG tab to join is not working. I can only ad or be added,. add me as Minos123 then we can play coop my time zone is GMT+8

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice