Empire Bazaar Empire Extras Bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Danjicii, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Danjicii

Danjicii Villager

I tried purchasing the Bountiful Bushes pack from the Empire Bazaar and it did not allow me to buy the pack. This bug was around apparently last winter, but previous posts indicate that it had been fixed a while ago. Not sure if it is on my end, or if the packs are bugged again. I tried buying each of the individual packs and I was not able to buy any of them. To be clear I still have all of my Empire Points.

Thought I would bring this up just in case others are having this problem, I really want to start working on beautifying my capital cities again! :)

2. Loading...

3. rtsgamer

rtsgamer Immortal

4. SystemGlitch

SystemGlitch Spearman

It's not a bug, you just can't buy anything from the Empire Bazar. These shops are exclusive to champion supporters.

5. Danjicii

Danjicii Villager

See, I thought that, but I found posts that said that they removed that restriction. So now I am not sure if that is still the case.

6. aceloki

aceloki Long Swordsman

While the deco shops can't be purchased directly through Marcus P at the Empire Bazaar there is a strange back-door process that has allowed many players like myself to set up all the deco shops in our cities to decorate them. In short it involves going to a players city that has the deco shop you want to purchase.[just ask in chat] Find the deco shop, click on a locked item of deco in the shop and it will actually invite you to purchase the entire shop. From here you pay the required EP to get the shop Then where is the shop? Its an act of faith but it works. You need to log out. This is an important step. Then return to your capital and low and behold, waiting for you at the Empire Bazaar is the shop. Then have fun , fun , fun with topiary, statues and fountains.....

Danjicii likes this.
  7. Danjicii

Danjicii Villager

Oh, I see. I have seen a few player cities with those shops, hopefully I can find them again. Thank you so much for the tip, I really appreciate it! I will go and try that out! :)

aceloki likes this.
  8. Danjicii

Danjicii Villager

I tried out your suggestion and it worked. Thank you so much for sharing that! Much appreciated, you rock! :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice