best advisors for egyption civ?

Discussion in 'PvE Tips & Tutorials' started by solar, May 26, 2019.

1. solar

solar Long Swordsman

hi! i started playing egypt civ and would like to have your opinion on best advisors for each age. thanks :)

...ReignOfRagnarok likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. SystemGlitch

SystemGlitch Spearman

Hey !

For age one I prefer Closet Organizer Irene (storehouse upgrades cost) but Apprentice Mason Philon (building speed) is also a solid advisor. Irene is better for quests starting with low resources so you can still bootstrap your economy pretty fast.

For age two, Chieftain Dumnorix all the way. (Caravans cost less and move faster)

For age three, it's a matter of preferences too. I use Councilman Onesiphorosto reduce the cost of Age 4 (combined with gear reducing the cost of the Ptah temple) so I reach something like 480 of each resource (except stone) to get to Age 4. It's a good synergy with my Age 4 advisor which I will talk about later. You can also use Commander Bolgios (fortresses cost reduced) because you will build of lot them.

And for Age 4, Khepri's Coin Curator without a doubt. THE most powerful advisor in my opinion. More health for your elephants and faster training time. They only cost gold though: about 400 gold (if you use gauntlets) but Dumnorix greatly helps with that.

...ReignOfRagnarok and solar like this.
  4. solar

solar Long Swordsman

thank you! thank you! so much :3 your advice is perfect :D

5. Geese

Geese Berserker

For age 1 - Best advisor is Philon. Aside from the obvious perks he has the greatest synergy with Egyptians because you need to build to advance ages. Irene is a matter of preference. I've tried both and prefer Philon. Egyptians have a strong eco with priestess anyways so the storehouse upgrades are not as desirable nor do they seem as expensive due the strong eco.

Age 2 - This is almost unanimously Dumnorix with the exception of maps where you trade via transport ship, in which case Perikles is the best.

Age 3 - As mentioned this can vary based on preference. Ultimately this slot isn't as impactful. Some good choices are:

Onesiphoros - cheap age 4 so you can rush faster and get eles out

Hathor - more damage to ranged and seige

Commander something something - 10% cavalry speed

Commander bolgois/senior mason stephanos - cheaper forts (I prefer the latter since it gives cheaper Tc and towers as well)

Castle Builder Sostrate - This is my personal favourite. Faster fort building in conjunction with divine hammer and philon. You will build forts so fast it'll surprise you. Also allows establishing forward bases much more easily and comfortably. This is a cheap and very effective advisor.

Age 4 - As mentioned, Khepris. There's nothing superior to this unless it's a no cavalry mission.

Hope this helps.

Geese

...ReignOfRagnarok and solar like this.
  6. solar

solar Long Swordsman

wow, thanks for in depth guide. really appreciate it!
    also luckily i got epic mason(he sooooo awesome with egypt's first milestone +8% faster build time),epic dumnorix(sooo much gold :D),epic Onesiphorus (but i am not sure about him still ) and legendary Khepris (i am level 10 so have to wait a bit to use him) :D

7. Geese

Geese Berserker

Not a problem at all. Looks like you are pretty much on track :D

And that's lucky you got philon. He can be a bit expensive for new players.

8. solar

solar Long Swordsman

my in game friend gave them to me, he is like super rich in game :D

9. ...ReignOfRagnarok

Confucius say, it is good to have friends in high places.

solar likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice