Winter Event Mini Games

Discussion in 'PvE Tips & Tutorials' started by RekiemOne, Dec 30, 2021.

1. RekiemOne

RekiemOne Champion

I made a quick playlist of fast minigames available during winter event, it takes around 15-18 minutes to make them on one civ on a pretty chill pace, you can always be faster than me on those. Let me crunch the rewards you would get doing them with optionals:

On one civ : 6 Shards / 2.4 k Coins / 12 EP / 600 Winter Points / 8 Winter Event Chests

On all your civs (around 1h30mins) : 42 Shards / 16.8 k Coins / 84 EP / 4.2k Winter Points / 56 Winter Event Chests

If you do that the whole event starting today (32 days left) : 1344 Shards / 537.6k Coins / 2688 EP / 134.4 k Winter Points / 1792 Winter Event Chests
    Edit : counting hunting down the shars quest completion you can get 840 Shards and 21700 Wintzr Points on top
    Link to the playlist here

#1 RekiemOne, Dec 30, 2021 at 1:26 PM
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2021
    Slyrevick likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. NannyOgg

NannyOgg Long Swordsman

What about the bonus shard+100 points you get every 8 mini quests on 'repeatable quests'?

4. RekiemOne

RekiemOne Champion

Thx edited my post but added the 8 repeatable quest for 31 days since we are one day closer to the end

5. Daeveren

Daeveren Long Swordsman

Thank you for the videos.
    Your "chill pace" seems pretty fast for a normal player.
    "Dash away all" - probably the most unfun quest in the game (for me, atleast).

6. RekiemOne

RekiemOne Champion

Thx <3. Well yeah it's my pace hehe, but i know some players do those way faster than me, i don't do minigames that often, and the more you repeat them the faster you get same goes with leg quests or pvp.

7. Daeveren

Daeveren Long Swordsman

I swear that doing "Dash away all" takes longer the more I do it. Today I had 3 camels slowed down and they just wouldn't want to get rid of the daze/slow. I kept restarting and would keep getting 2 camels dazed, with them unable to break free. Not gonna touch that mini-game again, that's the opposite of fun

8. Slyrevick

Slyrevick Hippikon

haha

that one makes me crazy too :D

i totally ignore it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice