What is the deal with the AI in the new celestes quests

Discussion in 'PvE General Discussion' started by garyoakk, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Aaron

Aaron Berserker

That list was just what people voted a month or so ago, and not everyone knows every strat.
    The vote list was restricted to legs. Anyways, what quests are you thinking of?

2. FinishedBlock21

FinishedBlock21 Hippikon

Thebes should be towards the bottom of the list, I bet some people just saw the " no age 3 optional" and gave it a high rating, when it's actually pretty easy. Tigris does not belong up there either. The rest is accurate more or less.

3. MainMan B

MainMan B Berserker

Mostly them from the later expansions; and I'm not talking about the elite and legendary;and mostly due to the computer ai spamming overpowered units constantly. I hate that. Maybe I can learn to deal with that, but I actually don't want to, since i kinda think it's a little bit like the computer ai is cheating. But at some point I'll try. And maybe I just need a break for the game for a little while.

4. Aaron

Aaron Berserker

In normal quests, your units should be stronger than the AI's, as long as you keep up with your armory upgrades and aren't running lvl 20 gear in a lvl 40 quest.

Anyways, if you aren't aware already, they nerfed the incursion quests from Athens, which is a start. Still, sometimes you do have to take a break. I am sort of taking one now since there's so many other games I want to play as well.

5. Exclusive0r

Exclusive0r Immortal

IF the AI is spamming - spam back just ensure you have an economy and enough unit producing buildings and spam back. Then start taking out the unit producing building of the enemy . Also restart if you get a random map that isn't optimal. Sometimes on Athens I would dump maps where my transport was ridiculously far from land
    Also in Argos there is a questline to get to diferent ages - that is good practice. Elite Rescue Me at the end is good to get gear really quick and you can do it before 40 ...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice