Hello there Celeste players! We are back again with another Developer Update blog.
Here, we are going to spotlight a few of the important changes that are included in this patch, alongside some updates about the Halloween Event, and a small little surprise for you in the end!
Advisor Reworks - Set 2You can find the complete details of the changes to Advisors in their own dedicated blog post HERE.
Thanks to Kire, the enemy units in Legendary Quests will now look considerably more visually pleasing. Don't get intimated by the new looks, though! These new helmets will change absolutely nothing in these units' stats, so Quest difficulty is completely unchanged by this improvement.
Legendary Quests' AI Gear
Bugfixes and Minor ChangesYou can see the list of bugfixes in the server maintenance blog post as well, but for your convenience, here's the list one more time:
- Various improvements to the Spanish, German, French and Italian versions of the game
- Fixed an issue where Babylonian War Chariots would do friendly fire when using Chariot Rider Sargon
- Fixed an issue where Babylonian Siege Towers would do friendly fire when they had units garrisoned inside.
- [Invasion of Verona]: More map exploit fixes added.
- Fixed a bug that allowed garrisoned units to be ejected over cliffs.
- Ra's Bow of the Solstice has been buffed to grant +11.9% movement speed, from +6.2%. This affects existing bows.
- Fixed an issue where Sword of Tiberius and Robes of Babylon couldn't be traded after being crafted. This affects existing crafted items as well as future ones.
- All Palintonons now deal the same amount of bonus damage vs buildings. (2.5x)
Update on the Halloween EventThis year's Halloween Event is going to be the most content-packed of them all! Have a sneak peek at the new stuff we've added this year below:
More details about these items will be revealed with the Halloween Event's announcement blog, which is due in a few days.
A Nice Surprise!As our new server engineer @martinmine gets more comfortable with the server code, we are once again looking at our older plans and the things we have had on hold. We are happy to tell you that the lottery is once again in active development and will be added to the game soon!
As Bahram would say, By Hourmazd!
All current and future content will stay 100% free and accessible to everyone.
Thank you so much for reading, and we will see you all next time!
Project Celeste Development Team
What do you think about this week's blog? What would you like to see next? Let us know in the comments below!
Missed the Roman Civilization's announcement? Find out about it HERE.
Project Celeste is completely free and always will be. However, we gladly accept donations for our overhead costs, which are larger than we have budgeted. If you want to support us, you can do so HERE.
Read every Romans related blog HERE.
Tell your friends! Join our Discord HERE.
By PF2K on Oct 18, 2020 at 3:52 PM
- Similar Threads - Developer Update 2020