Could give me some advice?

Discussion in 'PvE General Discussion' started by Tarantululala, May 28, 2024.

1. Tarantululala

Tarantululala Villager

I like this game, but I haven't delved too deeply into it. I'm trying to play all the civ to level 40 to figure out which one I truly like. So far, I have only two civ that have reached level 40. Therefore, I have two questions:

1. How can I quickly level up a civ to level 40? Does anyone have unique tips? I searched through old forum posts, but they were published several years ago. I believe there are better methods now.
    2. What should I do after reaching level 40? I find that I can't complete most of the level 40 quests smoothly. Are there any simpler quests that reward level 40 equipment?
    3. When I play games for an extended period, over two hours or so, the game exhibits noticeable rollback or lag. Units move normally at times, but sometimes they appear to move in slow motion. Has anyone else encountered this issue?
    4. Is there a way to find out where all the equipment in this game comes from? I want to research which equipment suits me better.

2. Loading...

3. NeoXist

NeoXist Spearman

Hi Tarantululala!

1. Leveling quickly to 40 can be done with the Wisdom of the Empire consumable, which increases your experience gain. You can get this consumable by doing quests in the Northern Hold (from the left-most questgiver). I'd recommend playing through quest regions like Argos, Cyprus etc. so that'll you unlock the legendary and elite quests there.

2. After you reach level 40, there's a lot of regions that you unlock via Marcus Pollux, the dude in your capital city, be sure to accept the quests and then go to the regions via that. Simpler quests would be repeatable versions of the legendary quests which include quests from Londinium and Zabol. Maybe you could even try the elite versions, since they're a bit easier than legendaries, but not that much easier. Rhakotis and Rome also have these versions, but they're harder than the aforementioned regions.

3. Yes that happens regurlarly with everyone. I would recommend restarting the game if you've been playing for a long time in the same session. The unit movement lag appears mostly in coop.

4. You can use this site to see all items or advisors etc. https://search.projectceleste.com/?tab=0&search=

If it doesn't mention where it comes from, then regard it as a dropable from chests (at least for gear).

To research what equipment fits you better, you can use this tool: https://unitstats.projectceleste.com/

Hopefully that answers your questions, if you're still stuck somewhere, you can ask us on discord (#talk-pve or #general).

Tarantululala and Ardeshir like this.
  4. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

To add to NeoXist mentioning the repeatable versions of quests from the Celeste Legendary regions of Londinium and Zabol (and also Rhakotis!)... If you go through and complete (or skip) the quests for the main questline in the Celeste (Athens, Well of Urd, Tarsos, Lodi) and original (Cyprus, Argos, Babylon, Northern Hold) regions you'll unlock their endgame quests. Original regions (and the first Celeste questpack, "The Greek Revolt" in Athens) have about half the questline available in repeatable and elite and the other half in legendary, while the Celeste regions (aside from Athens) should have basically their whole pack available in rep+elite and in legendary. The only questpacks that only target Legendary content are the Legendary Athens questpack "Aiding Socrates" and the Legendary Babylon questpack "General Zu's Glory Days".

Also there is still the Alliance Wars content from the original game. Farafra Oasis, Carthage and Delos all offer the same set of repeatable quests and from memory (I've never actually done it) you can do them once per region per quest cooldown as they're all technically different quests.

Tarantululala and NeoXist like this.
  5. bbgambini

bbgambini Hippikon

1. use "Empire Consumables" (from your Home City shop), such as Labor of the Empire, Resources of the Empire or Wisdom of the Empire to make Leveling up quicker. Or use the "skip quest" feature. You can complete the Fertile Crescent quests (babylon), which are easy and pay out good XP. or Co-op harder quests.

2. After L40, try completing quests from the "Featured Quests" regions. Legendary, Elite and Repeatable quests that offer up to 350% EP and 350% coin! Don't forget to make some friends and join Co-op quest for a better/easier experience. Learn some PvP.

3. Lag? its prob your PC performance.

4. There is no specific way of finding where "All" equipment comes from. But, some equipment is exclusive to certain Quest Rewards, Seasonal Events, Crafting, Shops, Moes Mystorium, Bahram's Lottery, Original Game Gear, Crete or Skirmish Hall.
    Look here to get an idea:
    https://ageofempiresonline.fandom.com/wiki/Celeste_Legendary_Chest

Happy Questing, Cheers!!

#4 bbgambini, May 29, 2024 at 3:18 AM
    Last edited: May 29, 2024
    Tarantululala likes this.
  6. destroyerarcher

destroyerarcher Champion

1.You cannot skip quests if a civ is not level 40 yet. I highly advise against leveling with empire consumables, leveling quests are already fast enough and empire consumables drain a valuable resource for a marginally faster quest.

3. If you've been playing for two hours, close the game and relaunch it. AoEO is often unstable for players that leave it running for more than an hour.

4. As for searching up gear @Tarantululala I recommend using the Celeste search by Romaniac:
    https://search.projectceleste.com

Tarantululala likes this.
  7. Slyrevick

Slyrevick Immortal

This could help :
    https://forums.projectceleste.com/t...e-to-level-up-all-civs-fast-to-level-40.5572/

Donar likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice