Game closes right after i launch.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by KingHarald, Oct 16, 2018.

1. KingHarald

KingHarald Villager

Greetings! First of all i would like to thank you for resurrecting one of my favourite games im going to donate at the end of this month. Now for my problem, my friend just cant enter the game no matter what he does...my game works fine but everytime he launches his game just closes before the Play button even appears. he doesnt have an antivirus installed and he has the game in firewall allowed both "spartan.exe" and "celeste launcher" we just ran out of ideas on what to do. We would appreciate some help. Thank you

2. Loading...

3. NCSGeek

NCSGeek Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Hello! If you have any antiviruses/antimalware programs other than Kaspersky, add an exclusion for the game's folder and try again. If you use kaspersky, you have to disable kaspersky while playing.

4. Aohh

Aohh Villager

Not sure if that will help, but I only pause kaspersky's protection for 5 minutes , for launching the game. The protection does not interfere later on.

5. Rob75

Rob75 Long Swordsman

same here, kaspersky :(

6. NCSGeek

NCSGeek Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Kaspersky, for whatever reason, does not stop interfering even after disabling it. You will need to fully exit Kaspersky while using the launcher/game. (Make sure it's not running in task manager)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice