SOLVED Error: Invalid Password For "my email"

Discussion in 'Connectivity' started by Shame, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Shame

Shame Villager

Hello fellow AOE fans,

I come to you here in this forum as a last resort. I have been unable to login for over a month now, but have not had the time to try and fix untill the last few days.
    Problem: When I try and log into the Celeste GUI launcher I always get the error that I titled this thread.
    More Info: I am able to play the game in offline mode. I cannot log in using the work-around posted last month. I have gone through the set up for steam and non-steam on two different computers, even resetting windows on one, from 3 different geographic locations (so probably different ip addresses). Both have nVidia graphics.
    I have done the troubleshooting steps here listed in the install guide here: https://www.reddit.com/r/projectcel...te_fan_project_without_using_celeste_launcher
    Here are specs on my lowest powered pc (laptop):
    CPU: I7-8750H @2.2 GHz (6 cores?)
    GPU: GTX 1060
    RAM: 16 GB

This leads me to believe there is some sort of server or authentication issue? I have tried changing my password but have never had an issue logging into this website.
    Oh ya. I have used the helpers and game scan as well.

Please help! I am bored at work and need to take a break from studying! :p

P.S. Got an error when trying to upload a picture of the error when editing this post.

2. Loading...

3. PF2K

PF2K Lead Developer
    Staff Member Administrator

In-game accounts and forum accounts are separate. Make sure you have made an account using the launcher itself in order to play the game.

Shame likes this.
  4. Shame

Shame Villager

Hi PF2K,

I have forgotten about that...
    I should have mentioned that I have played Celeste a bunch earlier this spring and summer and had registered through the GUI Launcher.
    Will try resetting my password through the GUI Launcher.

Edit: It worked! Thank you for helping me with such a simple problem!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice