Norse Milestones lvl 40

Discussion in 'PvE Tips & Tutorials' started by alex5ale, May 28, 2019.

1. alex5ale

alex5ale Woad Raider

Which is the best choice for lvl 40 milestone in Norse civ adaptiveness or parry ? And what adaptiveness actually do?

Adaptiveness:Increases Infantry, Ranged, and Cavalry bonus damage protection by 25%
    Parry:Increases Infantry, Ranged, and Cavalry melee-infantry armor by 15%

2. Loading...

3. ByFstugan

ByFstugan Immortal

To lay out such a question you really should type out both alternatives with it's bonuses to them - most ppl don't remember what they didn't choose and can't check.

4. FinishedBlock21

FinishedBlock21 Hippikon

Adaptiveness is better. It mitigates enemy's damage by 25% and it's good given that elites in leg quests have bonus damage against everything.

voice-love and alex5ale like this.
  5. alex5ale

alex5ale Woad Raider

Tnks a lot !!!

6. Geese

Geese Berserker

The way I thought about this was that Parry only provide defence against infantry. Most legendary armies have a balanced composition and you'll hardly be facing only infantry, therefore I feel the bonus damage protection is better because it provides defence against all enemy types as well as what finished said. If you scroll over enemy elite units, unlike your units of the same kind, they have bonus damage against literally everything.

Another reason why I personally gravitated towards adaptiveness is because I use Tunic of Actaeon on my Berserkers which provides health and bonus damage protection so that milestone just stacks nicely with that.

Geese

voice-love and alex5ale like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice