A few things in game but only accessible by a handful

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Twowords, May 17, 2018.

1. Twowords

Twowords Woad Raider

I really like to decorate my capitals and sadly there seem to be a couple of things that I just simply cannot find or are just not available to anyone but a select few. Here is a list of items that I personally would like to see available in the game but I personally haven't been able to find out where they drop or where they come from. If they are obtainable please let me know!

Bountiful Bushes, Ornate Ornaments, Glorious Gardening, Startling Statuary.

Pen of Herotutus

Statue of Athene, Ares and the 12 gods. Yes I know the Statue of Athene can be purchased in Athens but it says "Premium Purchase Required" and I cannot find where to get one so it remains locked to me.

The ancient tomb that was required for the achievement for Egypt.

2. Loading...

3. Wololoo

Wololoo Champion

The 2 former achievement buildings: Tomb & Sphinx, do not currently drop in chests so at present there is no way to get them. Devs could add them to the loot tables but that is up to them.

The 5 deco shops: Tantalizing Topiary, Glorious Gardening, Startling Statuary, Bountiful Bushes
    Ornate Ornaments were at one time given out to players who contributed to Celeste server costs but again, at present there is no way to get them.

#2 Wololoo, May 18, 2018 at 3:08 PM
    Last edited: May 18, 2018
  4. bbgambini

bbgambini Hippikon

Vanity Island has those decoration shops to buy from, go check them out. But we can't place deco shops in our capital cities anymore.

5. Twowords

Twowords Woad Raider

Yeah I know about Vanity Island.

6. Sleyver

Sleyver Woad Raider

For the Statue of Athene you need to play the quests to get access to the statue.

7. Michael Piluso

Michael Piluso Long Swordsman

I just started Celeste last week. Having a chance to get Tantalizing Topiary, Glorious Gardening, Startling Statuary, Bountiful Bushes and Ornate Ornaments would be a great promotion. I think many would contribute to the server's costs for a chance to decorate their cities. Any thoughts on bringing this back ???

8. Aryzel

Aryzel Immortal

to add to this older thread, easier access to the civ residence buildings too, not enough players playing to have a decent supply of medium/large residences in the marketplace

Ardeshir and Kulcsos12 like this.
  9. Kulcsos12

Kulcsos12 Hippikon

I remember when I wanted to build a Large Residence in my Celt City in the original game and I got an error message about I reached the build limit. I think I never see that message in Celeste. It would be nice if you increase the drop rate of these Residences or put them to stores.

10. rtsgamer

rtsgamer Immortal

#9 rtsgamer, Aug 15, 2019 at 10:10 AM
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
    Ardeshir likes this.
  11. Kulcsos12

Kulcsos12 Hippikon

I know about the limit. But the residences are super rare in Celeste compared to the original game. This is why I said "I will never see the build limit message".

Ardeshir likes this.
  12. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

As a PvPer/Crete farmer who hasn't really got into the citybuilding this time round. I can see why large residences have a calling for improved droprates, but the rest of the blueprints that do drop probably drop enough to a little too often for my liking lol (I do understand I am usually a bit more dedicated than the average player when I play, so If I'm asking for a small nerf then the droprate is probably exactly where it should be lol)

Wouldn't have seen once of each residence drop yet, but my god am I unloading the Celt unique blueprints. :D

13. Jeinx

Jeinx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Holy Necromancy
    I believe small houses are for sale directly for coin in game. The decor stores are now an option for all players, and the medium and large houses do seem a bit more rare than they used to be. I have earned a decent amount of them grinding quests. They are definatly more of a prized possession than they used to be.

#12 Jeinx, Aug 15, 2019 at 1:19 PM
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    Kenji03 likes this.
  14. rtsgamer

rtsgamer Immortal

I have reached the max. In some of my civs, it can take some time but;
    You can ask on trade channel, also watchout global market.
    And u can go for the (25c) chests @moes. greetz.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice