Consumables Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Fusion, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Fusion

Fusion Villager

1- i would Love to See a Craftable [ Special Ability : Hidden Spy ] as a Blueprint to be be Crafted in ma Crafting School.

2- it would be Nice if we can Summon a Consumable [ Workers/Army/Scout/ Priest ] without the Need to Have a TC .. i think it should Work as the Following Consumable [ FireShips/Cattle Rustler Or Cows / Hidden Spy / Wood+Stone+ Gold Mines/ Bandit Fortress / Bandit Towers ] Without the Need of a TC to be activated Or Summoned.

Thanks

MainMan B likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. Jeinx

Jeinx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

You can purchase the blue versions fairly cheaply from cypress or argos, can't remember.
    But yeah, many droppable consumables that are not craftable, like nubian war elephants, an archer, berry bush, ect.

4. Fusion

Fusion Villager

yes i agree But all the things sold in the Shops are Rare Quality NOT Epic .. and it would be Nice to have all Kinds Of Consumables in the Crafting Schools in your City xD .. i like Collecting Stuff

5. Jeinx

Jeinx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I save the epic ones I get from drops. One day you will see a stack for sale in the global marketplace.

rtsgamer likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice