More Mad Medians In Mesopotamia - Norse - Solo - Horsemania

Discussion in 'PvE Tips & Tutorials' started by Geese, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Geese

Geese Berserker

Hi Guys,

Couldn't find a coop partner so decided to make a guide of one of my favourite quests.

I used Horseman for this quest and it turned out to be very fun. Was around a 31 min run including chests. I hope you enjoy the video and as always feedback is welcome.

2. Loading...

3. bbgambini

bbgambini Hippikon

great vid bro, i just hit that Follow button.

i really like the fact that you actually talk/give feedback as you're playing. many players have good pve videos but the live gameplay feedback adds so much more. i think if you can, bring it to all future quests you do bro.

Geese likes this.
  4. Geese

Geese Berserker

Thank you very much! That was kind of my goal. I noticed a lot of great players posting PVE videos and while it's great to kind of copy their build paths, I just wanted to explain the thought process so that players can make the appropriate choices/decisions themselves.

I'm glad you liked it and it is absolutely my aim to make these types of commentaries for all quests.

If you have any quests in particular you'd like to see let me know :)

5. TuranianGhazi

TuranianGhazi Long Swordsman

Video link missing, would like to take a look. Thanks! Sorry for necroing thread. I'm just starting to lvl my second civ, I chose Norse after my Persians. Third will be Babylonians. But before I do that, start really lvling Norse, I want to get a feel for the gameplay and which units I should prioritize on gearing out first... I thought initially Berserker spam.. but this video shows Horseman spam, surprisingly

6. Geese

Geese Berserker

Hey sorry the twitch link for that is gone. I do post sometimes on my youtube channel now.

I was able to find a solo Norse vid of the same quest.

Norse is quite fun. They were indeed all about Berserker spam but the devs released a new legendary horseman advisor which makes the horsemen unit very viable as well. They outperform berserkers in quite a few quests but zerk spam is very much the bread and butter of Norse still.

7. TuranianGhazi

TuranianGhazi Long Swordsman

Thanks Geese! Will check this out as I'm levelling Norse right now and could use a few pointers or what to build for end-game :D

Andy P XIII likes this.
  8. Geese

Geese Berserker

Not a problem! I'm not playing as much these days but I'm usually lurking around the discord. You can ping or message me anytime there. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice