Out of sync errors all the time

Discussion in 'Connectivity' started by oldages, Feb 18, 2020.

Tags:
  1. oldages

oldages Long Swordsman

Hi,

I am having out of sync errors all the time since yesterday, before it was working fine, I am playing with my wife only, she is in the same local network than me and still we have this error, I tried to change the connection type to Lan only and it has no effect, there is any way to make this game work ? We are trying to play soloy and it is breaking in a particular spot after like 20 min playing.
    Should I try upnp openat or something ?

Regards,
    Wagner.

2. Loading...

3. NCSGeek

NCSGeek Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

How were you playing with someone on your network and not already using LAN?

4. oldages

oldages Long Swordsman

We tried to do it on LAN, it didnt make diference, we notice that we get less of this error if :
    - She is the host ( she has a worse computer, less cpu power I guess )
    - We reinstall the game in an faster hd ( ssd insted of an normal hd )
    We reduce it a lot, now we get it sometimes not all the time, but we still face it from time to time, pressing ESC when it happens allows us to continue to play the game, but it gets all glitched out, like we cant share threasures anymore, etc.
    That would be an good idea to add to the code in this condition to freeze the game and try to resync, like other games ( age III has it if I remember correctly )

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice