What the Hell

Discussion in 'PvE General Discussion' started by Christin, Oct 23, 2023.

?

What are you doing for shit

1. ....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Christin

Christin Villager

In general, I think it's nice that you care about the game.
    But what I find really bad is that all the time the game is broken piece by piece.
    You have runtime errors or crashes of the game all the time.
    Everything is changed but the stupid AI is not changed! The AI is getting stronger and stronger!
    All advisors and army units no matter what culture are weakened and destroyed and it does not matter if you have equipment level 40 and some legendary equipment.
    The Halloween event is once again only for those and only for the people who can buy everything or just get the best shit as a gift.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Hell
    1. Rob75
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. Maszcre
      Replies:
      Views:

3. knyght_byte

knyght_byte Spearman

I cant speak to the crashes and so on, I get the odd one, but I’m running Windows 7 on a 13 year old CPU and a low GPU in a HTPC case, so I’m surprised the game works as well as it does for me :D
    As for gear, if you run the easier quests solo daily, like the first two City Conquests, hit Persian Coercion and the island one A New Pharaohs hope or whatever its called, you’ll happily build up some legs or cash to buy better legs fairly quickly. Make sure to level up all civs to use best choice of milestones too.
    I’ve got Greeks at 40 with some low-middling gear, managed to do all the mummy’s quests today. My Celts only just got to 40, only managed to do 3 of the mummy’s quests, as their gear is mostly still lvl 30. But with a coop partner i;d imagine I’d be able to do most or all of them.
    Best bet is to coop stuff. Unless you are a hardcore rts player, most of the legendaries will be beyond you, or at least the optionals for them.
    As for getting gear free, hang around in the Trade Channel while you play, plenty nice folks offer freebies, if chats a bit slow, they often dont mind sending them via mail if you in quest.
    You wont get 400 of each halloween legendary as a player who isnt as invested or skilled as someon fo the folks who play this game because they absolutely love it. But even a lower skilled player or newbie still has a chance fo grabbing a few Zahaks weapons/equipment during the event. I reckon ill grab 3 swords and 2 axes, maybe a few more if I get cooping legs with some of the stronger players.

Ardeshir likes this.
  4. Donar

Donar Berserker

There are quests for every skill level. I usually play coop and only Valley of Kings gives me problems. If you want add me and we can look into what the problem is.
    Ign: Donar

Christin and Ardeshir like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice