Undying Allies consumable details

Discussion in 'PvE Tips & Tutorials' started by Aryzel, Nov 14, 2023.

1. Aryzel

Aryzel Immortal

Halloween 2023 has a new consumable, Undying Allies, that summons: 1 Headless Horseman 1 Soul Guardian 1 Emerald Guardian, I tried them out and recorded the stats so people could know what its like:

Undying Allies
    1 Headless Horseman - 1600 hp - 54dps - 34 regen - move speed 11
    1 Soul Guardian - 1729 hp - 17.3 dps - 4 regen - move speed 9
    1 Emerald Guardian - 1729 hp - 17.3 dps - 4 regen - move speed 9
    - (all have the same armor): Inf 0.7, Pierce 0.5, Cav 0.7,Crush 0.5

Its age 2, 5min cooldown, and cost is 666 halloween points for 6, which is effectively around 1750coin each (using market value of materials to points or points to sold item prices). So while its not cheap its also easily the strongest Age 2 summon consumable and still strong compared to Age 3 summons. Its dps isn't the highest, but health, regen and most of all its armor stats really give them some toughness that no other summon has. Also they look cool!

Its updated in my info sheet if any wants to compare to other consumables: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...QyDTPILsaH6f_XTx-fXo/edit?pli=1#gid=391160061

Slyrevick likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. Donar

Donar Berserker

It is a really cool consumable and also pretty strong but i would not pay 666 halloween points for ist. I really recommend to make the price lower

4. knyght_byte

knyght_byte Spearman

I’ve had fun using them to make my life easier in On your Gourd…lol. Just spawn one of these, send them below ally TC….then you can take your time walling/towering top, then, mid then bottom lol. And its fun having the bad guys on your side :D
    I agree price is a bit steep, but I’ve had fun using a few of them during event!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice