Hello there everyone! We are really excited to tell you that the Treasures of the Nile Quest Pack is finally upon us, available for everyone at Level 40!
Aimed at Level 40 players who are looking for a challenge, this Pack brings 8 all-new Quests. Available for solo and co-op play, these Quests offer brand new maps with an all new and refreshing look!
Help drive away the Valley Kings from the lands of Egypt. But who are these Valley Kings, you say?
- Nebkanra, the Legendary Camel Rider: Remember General Setredet from the Summer Event? This is his cousin. Young and ambitious, he has recently joined the Valley Kings and is desperately looking for a chance to prove himself worthy of his colleagues.
- Hamut, the Elephant Archer: Hiding in a golden-plated cabin atop his elephant, he lays waste to his opponent from far range. He sees himself as the smartest child in the family and believes conserving his well-being is more important than what others might call "courage".
- Ahmose, the Priest of Ptah: A distant relative of the High Priest of Loder, all he wants is to convert anyone and everything to his cause. Take great care when facing this guy. Before you know it, he will have all your troops fighting against you!
Along this quest pack comes a set of new Legendary gear! Some of them will be added to the regular legendary loot table and you can find them wherever you find other Celeste Legendary gear. Some will be available exclusively in the City of Rhakotis' General Store for large amounts of coin. These are meant to be end-game items reserved only for the players who have already reached level 40 and look for ways to spend their Coin. And last but not least, there is one other piece of gear that will be awarded to players who manage to beat every quest in this pack at least once. Take a look at them below!
- Henku, the Legendary Elephant Rider: Hamut's younger brother. He always makes fun of Hamut for hiding in that armored cabin and believes fighting is only appropriate when done in point blank range and prefers facing his opponents head on. He is much stronger than his brother but cannot defend himself against ranged units as effectively as his brother, so keep that in mind when facing him.
How to access the new Quests:
We are very excited to be able to bring this new content to you guys. This pack has been through multiple tests by our team, but obviously there will be minor errors still left unfixed. If you find any of them, we would like you to kindly post about them in our Bug Reports section! We also want to hear your feedback on the general difficulty level of the Quests. You can give us your feedback either via our Discord Server or in the PvE General Discussion forums here.
Reminder that these quests are available for level 40 players ONLY
As is tradition with every new Quest Pack, here is a list of Credits of all the people who worked on the new content:
What do you think about the Treasures of the Nile Quest Pack? Let us know in the comments below!
Thanks, and see you in the game!
Project Celeste Development Team
Project Celeste is completely free and always will be. However, we gladly accept donations for our overhead costs, which are larger than we have budgeted. If you want to support us, you can do so HERE.
Tell your friends! Join our Discord HERE.
By PF2K on Oct 5, 2019 at 6:23 PM
- Similar Threads - Treasures Nile Quest