Hello there everyone! We are really excited to tell you that The Adventures of Brennos and Comontorios Quest Pack is finally upon us, available for everyone at Level 35+!
Help King Brennos and Warlord Comontorios fight the Helvetii and the Oxubii in all-new battlegrounds, who are being led by 4 valiant champions:
We are excited to have our very first Quests on the Italy world map! But this is just the beginning. Soon we will have even more Quests on the Italy map!
- Donnotaurus is Orgetorix's most trusted Warrior, and his most skilled one, too! Undefeated in 1-on-1 combat, he challenges you to attack him at his base. Attack him only if you are sure you can defeat him, as his unmatched strength will make quick work of your army otherwise.
- Divico, is the very first Helvetti commander you will see. Wielding an axe made of pure Gold, he lays waste to his enemies without mercy. Think twice before getting close to him, as his cleave attack will quickly send your Units to their demise.
- Orgetorix is the local Helvetti king. The icy mountains have hardened him and his people and his two-handed Sword has slain many foes in the past, and now it thirsts for the blood of your army!
- Conran is the champion of the Oxubii tribe. Wielding a huge Warhammer as his weapon of choice, he smashes anyone in his way to pieces with ease. If you attack him, make sure not to touch his hammer. He loves his hammer more than anything else in the world.
As usual, there are a few Gear pieces being released alongside this Quest Pack.
This time around, we will have:
- One item, awarded for beating every Legendary Quest at least once. (Much similar to Setredet's Sacrificial Arrows)
- One Legendary item added to the Legendary loot pool
- One Store-exclusive Epic item added to the Region Store, aimed to help players who have just reached level 40 and haven't started their Legendary questing just yet.We're also excited to tell you that Celtic Large and Small Bush Tubs are now available in Vanity Island! (Big thanks to @Chaos for creating these.)
How do I access the new content?
We are very excited to be able to bring this new content to you guys. This pack has been through multiple tests by our team, but obviously there will be minor errors still left unfixed. If you find any of them, we would like you to kindly post about them in our Bug Reports section! We also want to hear your feedback on the general difficulty level of the Quests. You can give us your feedback either via our Discord Server or in the PvE General Discussion forums here.
As is tradition with every new Quest Pack, here is a list of Credits of all the people who worked on the new content:
What do you think about the Quest Pack? Let us know in the comments below!
Thanks, and see you in the game!
Project Celeste Development Team
Project Celeste is completely free and always will be. However, we gladly accept donations for our overhead costs, which are larger than we have budgeted. If you want to support us, you can do so HERE.
Tell your friends! Join our Discord HERE.
As a quick reminder, HERE you can find the in-game rules. Good luck and have fun!
By PF2K on Apr 21, 2020 at 9:25 AM
#1 PF2K, Apr 21, 2020 at 9:25 AMLast edited: Apr 21, 2020AC/DC, DraCConiaN, Rataheavy and 18 others like this.
- Similar Threads - Adventures Brennos Comontorios
Page 1 of 2Page 1 of 2
XenPorta 2 PRO © Jason Axelrod from 8WAYRUN
Discussion in 'News' started by PF2K, Apr 21, 2020.