- More information: https://forums.projectceleste.com/threads/winter-event-2017-2018.94/
PvE Balance Patch (Celt):
Those change don't affect Champion PvP mode.
- Champion: Health increased to 420, from 370.
- Champion Champion: Upgrade changed to match its PvP version. (no longer grants +1 pop, no longer increases cost, upgrade cost decreased to 800, from 1000, +10% dps instead of 35%, +25% hp instead of 35%).
- Augur: Range increased to 32, from 27.
- Carpentom: DPS increased to 28, from 18. Bonus multiplier decreased to 2.5x, from 3x.
- Horseman: DPS increased to 18, from 16.
- Stone/Log Thrower: Accuracy increased.
- "Sparta Token" has been replaced with "Sparta Point", those point can be spend in the "Sparta General Store".
- You can now earn "Crete Points" by beating waves or doing legendary quest in Crete, those point can be spend in the "Crete General Store".
- 8 New Legendary quest (one for each map).
- "10, 20 and 30 Waves" mode will now reward Empire Points.
- "30 Waves" and "Elite Meet In Crete" mode only: An chest has been add to selectable reward.
- "Elite Meet In Crete" only:
- Elite unit have 10% of chance to spawn (instead of 0%).
- Coin, Empires Points and materials reward has been increase.
- Drop chance on two of the reward chest for this quest has been increase.
- "Coin" are now shared across civilization (like Empire Points).
- "Lotto Ticket" has been add to various vendor inventory.
- Anti-Cheat improved.
- Code improvements.[Require Celeste Launcher v188.8.131.52 at least]
By Ryddag on Dec 13, 2017 at 11:17 PM
- Similar Threads - Server Update [December