Roman leg quests

Discussion in 'PvE General Discussion' started by bluesome, Nov 26, 2021.

1. bluesome

bluesome Champion

I have recently learned to play the legendary quests, with caravans which garantee a infinite spawn, but as a slow player I need to protect my city at the beginning by putting a couple of forts outside the gate leading to the enemies, to have the time to develop more with calm. And even if I take longer, I can keep it. clash and win. Instead, I have difficulty where there are more gates to the enemy and defending access to my city is impossible. I saw that if in fact they attack you already in the first 5 minutes, as in the Roman leg, I am still very unprepared. How can I cope with my playing style? Thanks for the suggestions!

2. Loading...

3. Romaniac01

Romaniac01 Champion

Play Coop.
    Even some of the top players need to play coop.

For Rome, Rhakotis and Zabol in particular.

4. goorz

goorz Long Swordsman

I'm a kind of slow player myself (guess it's come with being almost 60 :)) but i'm still looking for a coop partners, can solo all the 2 stars leg and some other legs without the optional.Let me know if you are interested. Goorz is my in game name.
    take care ;)

Slyrevick likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice