Roman Champion Upgrades

Discussion in 'PvE General Discussion' started by Fraxure022, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Fraxure022

Fraxure022 Berserker

With the development blogs having slowed down, I’ve been wondering; I haven’t seen any concrete information on the Roman Champion upgrades. Did I just miss it? Have they been nailed down yet? Champion upgrades are a lot of fun, especially the ones that add new functionality to a unit, so I’m very interested in what the Roman ones will do.

2. Loading...

3. Andy P XIII

Andy P XIII Moderator

We’ve had them laid out essentially since the announcement. Anything we haven’t shown is subject to balancing, though I’m pretty sure balancing is about done.

4. coolblade23

coolblade23 Champion

Taking a wild guess here , but i assume they have not release those as those are probably still subject to change and highly volatile.

Imagine they show what each champ tech does about 5 months ago and during dev test they decide to adjust it , they would basically have to post every few hours changes and it would simply end up in a stream of info that would make little to no sense and most people would probably not even bother reading it and would only read the last update where it says "hey this is the final form" (which will most likely pop around the last few weeks of dev time).

So i think they simply skipped writing a blog every few hours with adjustments to champ tech of +1% or -3.2% because bugs , balance or other reasons and will most likely post the final version when they are at a more stable state.

I am not part of the devs nor do i have any access to anything specific , this is just my own personal wild guess.

5. Fraxure022

Fraxure022 Berserker

Yeah, I kind of thought that might be the case. It’s just something I’ve been very interested to read about. Starting to get antsy I suppose, I’m very excited for Rome. When they are conceptually nailed down to a point the dev team is comfortable with them, it’d be cool to see them (and other Roman techs) start appearing in the development posts. I’m really interested in what the Scorpio one is.

Andy P XIII likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice