PvE New Legendary and Global Advisors!

New Legendary and Global Advisors!

Hello there everyone! I'm pretty excited to share with you our all-new Advisors, available ONLY in Celeste! So without further ado, let's jump into the details, shall we?

​
LegendarySet2GEP.png
LegendarySet2CNB.png
NeutralSet2.png


The new Legendary Advisors are all AGE IV Advisors

The new non-Legendary Advisors are similar to the Classic Advisors, and there is one Advisor available for each Age.​

You can find Legendary Advisors in Legendary quests, and the other ones, in every quest!

Note: the non-legendary Advisors are available to ALL Civilizations, while each Legendary Advisor benefits only ONE Civilization

Let us know what you think of the new Advisors below! :)
 
Last edited:
It's interesting seeing some advisors that affect a couple units instead of just one, which promotes more diverse unit compositions instead of just spamming one unit as a viable option.

Chances are, people will still just rush with elefats and zerks but the options are nice.
 
Nice job, we can have more options now. I always thought egyptian priests should be their main strength even for combat units. Now i can spam the wololo cancer that converts buildings xD
 
I think it is a good advisor. Now the takabaras have the same range than the bowmens right? when i had persia at 40 I even made takabaras over bowmans, and with the new sword of halloween it is a interesting combo with the asabaras in front line (i suppose because now i dont have persia at 40)