New Channel, Old Videos - A Blast from the Past

Discussion in 'PvP General Discussion' started by Ardeshir, Jan 1, 2024.

1. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

Hey folks,

I've started taking advantage of youtube maximising video reach within it's recommendations when users upload twice daily (at any time of day seemingly), no more no less. Getting some relatively nice viewership and exposure to people that haven't heard of AoEO or it's revival on Celeste.

It got me thinking about the literal hundreds, if not a couple thousand videos of mine that have a view count under double digits. What do I do with them? I don't want to bin them all because some of them have sentimental value (first time doing a quest, first win over a particular player, last game with/against a friend before never seeing them again, discovering changes in the meta at my level of play), but there's no real point reuploading them in the place of new games that I and everyone that's stayed active the past 2-3 years is playing so much better in.
    "Sooo..... Why not make a new channel, and reupload the old videos" graying Ardy thought.
    And so here it is - Ardy's AoEO Streaming Vault - (for) Legacy Videos

Comecudemod and Servimomia like this.
  2. Loading...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice