Map Design Vignette Challenge 2021 Part2

Discussion in 'PvE General Discussion' started by coolblade23, Jul 10, 2021.

?

Vote your for your fav entry!

Poll closed Jul 17, 2021.
  1. 1. Supersasquatch

4.8%
  2. 2 FrozenFerocity

28.6%
  3. 3 RekiemOne

4.8%
  4. 4 [BBA] Kog

4.8%
  5. 5 Romaniac01

42.9%
  6. 6 Frogspoison

9.5%
  7. 7 BobbityAOEO

4.8%
  1. coolblade23

coolblade23 Champion

Intro

Hey hey people ! It's been a while ! I wanted to start of with an apology for the late timing of this post. This took far longer than it should have and i promise to have these out faster in the future.

With that out of the way ... a while back we had a challenge [here] where a number of people have joined in with their creation in a head to head battle for a chance to win prizes for their scenario editing skills. I have to personally admit that i have been quite inspired by some of the creations posted. They were quite creative considering that there was the pressure of having such a small space to work with.

Winner Selection

As mentioned in the previous post there was a number of methods to select winners and to avoid having the guild of subjectivity we decided to let the masses vote on the best creation, with each creator having the option to market their own creation to the best of their abilities.

People will vote on the creation and winners will be selected based on those votes. The creators entry will be posted bellow as reference and players can vote in the poll.

Time Limit

The time limit will be from now and it will last exactly 7 days, with a bit of luck having the winners announced the upcoming weekend at a subjective time.

Creators Entries

1. Supersasquatch

stormy-island-small-jpg.jpg

2 FrozenFerocity

QWCkThK.png

3 RekiemOne

secNrVu.png

4 [BBA] Kog

Vr3eFzJ.png

5 Romaniac01

w4Z5CHM.png

6 Frogspoison

xMhGdLq.png

7 BobbityAOEO

lAE29Up.png

Best of luck to all of you !!!

Romaniac01, Kire and RekiemOne like this.
  2. Loading...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice