Leg Brennos Attacks - Solo - Celts - No Consumables

Discussion in 'PvE Tips & Tutorials' started by Geese, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Geese

Geese Berserker

This was definitely not as hard as VoK imo. I made it much more difficult for myself by breaking the right wall which made them attack from two sides. I think the number of people coming to attack wouldn't change but having them come through 1 choke point makes it much easier to deal with.

I think some longswordsman with druids can defend well with some forts and towers while the woad raiders go on about their business. The few swan ships at the start can protect the trade line from the flank and can be deleted once you defeat the left base and get control of the choke point.

Another thing I would have done differently is make some sort of a sanctuary for the augur. Can't make walls so maybe like a tower wall or store house wall to keep him safe and sound at the back of the base. I kept him alive for some time but he eventually succumbed because I had him out in the open near my tc.

Fun quest overall and was a close call at the end. You definitely want to avoid that champion army near Brennos. It would take like over a thousand woad raiders to kill it.

Exclusive0r and Kire like this.
  2. Loading...

3. Hawkster

Hawkster Champion

Nice to see a new strategy video SAAD...but can you deal with the old vidoes that you posted long time ago? Your vidoes were very helpful to beginners (like I was) how to react to each legendary quests.

I don't think you don't have those backup videos, so how about reposting them by doing legendary quests again? It's no exaggeration to say that I'm your big fan of your legendary quest videos. I really love your videoes WITH A COMMENTARY (all videos at youtube doesn't have commentary) which gives a pve newbie clearly understand what to do and get confident to challenge it (that's what I felt back in old days at least).

Of course, new legendary guides beside them are welcome as always!;)

4. Geese

Geese Berserker

Haha Thank you Hawkster!

Yes my apologies about those videos. I think I'll either remake them or finally be un-lazy enough to upload to youtube. I'll try to get something done this weekend :D

Thank you for your support!

Exclusive0r likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice