Getting New Players into PVP

Discussion in 'PvP General Discussion' started by arakhis, Oct 11, 2021.

1. arakhis

arakhis Villager

Hey,
    as a league player I enjoy "low APM" games a lot.
    High APM games make me stressed out and quit early. I love AOE:O and know RTS have high APM and its where the game really shines, but:

Can we get a setting for Pve/Pvp, unranked where we set a lower ingame speed?
    So Researching, Building and Gathering takes more time. Unit movements could be the same seed. This way I could enjoy the game more and not quit after 1-2 matches.

What do you think?

D0gm4n and bbgambini like this.
  2. Loading...

3. Suomak

Suomak Long Swordsman

I agree with you ... AOEO have a hight AMP especially in pvp, more than another AOE. As long as in AOEO will be playing pvp a few player, pvp will for hardcore players. In any case AOEO is not MMO RTS game yet. :)

4. arakhis

arakhis Villager

Additional question if devs see this:
    Would modifying the game by adding an additional game mode like that be tolerated by Microsoft?

5. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

So.... negative modifier to the current handicap setting? Considering it speeds those factors up in 5% increments, but otherwise doesn't change the game.

Yea it'd be fine. Fairly small change in that respect (I have no idea how much actual workload would be involved though) given that imo it'd just be an expansion of a current setting, already added in by the Celeste devs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice