DM Gameplay - Build orders, Early Harass/Defense, Expanding

Discussion in 'PvP General Discussion' started by Ardeshir, Mar 6, 2022.

1. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

Hey guys,

Just a couple videos of gameplay of deathmatch in the early days. Meta and balance subject to change, but think I've figured out semi-optimal openings and compositions to win games, for wall-less playstyles in (for now) higher-level Deathmatch. Cleanest games highlighted.

Norse vs CHRCHR's Celts - (Eventual Dog-Bow-Zerk-Horseman Comp to Win v Mass Champion C)

Greeks vs CHRCHR's Romans - (Large Map Gastra-Prod-Hippikon-Hoplite Win vs Roman melee+onager)

Norse vs StriKeR's Norse (Bowman/Zerker/Dog/Stables Win vs Mixed Rax-Stables)

Norse vs StriKeR's Norse (Bowman/Zerker/Dog/Stables Loss to Heavy Berserker)

Greeks vs StriKeR's Celts (Gastra-Prod-Hippikon Win v Rax then Stables Heavy C)

Greeks vs StriKeR's Celts (Ranged-Stables-Hoplite Win v Stables Heavy C)

Egyptians vs StriKeR's Norse (Priestess Boom, Infantry Rush Into Stables-Fort-Infantry parade push Win vs Norse)

Greeks vs Neenja's Norse - (Gastra-Hoplite-Hippikon-Prodromos Win vs Ulf-Zerk-Raider-Horseman)

Norse vs Neenja's Norse (Dog Harass Early, Dog-Ulf-Zerk-Bow Win vs Mixed Rax/Stables)

Remember your starting resources won't last forever. If you can't push to win, you will need to start making economy units ;)

I'll prolly do a similar post for Lightning once I've played about ~10 games.

2. Loading...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice