Accessing Winter Event Legendary Quests

Discussion in 'PvE General Discussion' started by undhund2, Jan 10, 2022.

1. undhund2

undhund2 Villager

I'm new to this game, so forgive me if this is dumb, but I can't access the legendary quests for the winter event. I'm playing as Level 18 Romans, and the abominable snowman by the fire only gives me the quest to get the Ice King's Heart. Do I need to be a particular level or do a certain quest to get access? Thank you!

2. Loading...

3. RekiemOne

RekiemOne Champion

Can you try to head over sparta, to see if you have more quests there then go back to your capital and see if you have access to other minigames in the ice king fortress?
    You should have access to everyquests execpt legs after hiting level 10 so..

4. undhund2

undhund2 Villager

I have access to the mini games, just not the legendary winter event quests.

5. RekiemOne

RekiemOne Champion

Oh ok, then it's normal, legendary quests are unlocked at level 40

6. Mightymouse

Mightymouse Spearman

Im having issues also, i can get winter quests on all civs apart from Persian. There is no guy in Capital and my shield in capital is still showing Haunted Isle

7. aceloki

aceloki Long Swordsman

Mightymouse I recall the same issue with Persians. Access and load everything using the Sparta option. This worked for me.

8. t31os

t31os Berserker

It's because you had that civ in an event region that is now disabled, a side effect is that the game half loads your capital as the active region, you need to travel to another region, argos, rome, anywhere (not your capital), then return to your capital, it should then unglitch itself and load your home correctly (ie. with all the appropriate quest markers, etc).

aceloki likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice