About Champion Mode Quest and it's nearly future...

Discussion in 'PvE General Discussion' started by Alvy, Oct 1, 2021.

1. Alvy

Alvy Spearman

Hi all! 1st of all I must say playing champion mode quest (as an alternative mode of the mainly ones like elite or legendary) it's a very challenging way to improve and I found the experience quite fun. Sometimes in Legendary quest you may have the feeling of being way behind your enemies (which it's very reasonable, cause thats the meaning of a challenge and prove yourself your abilities in the game), so challenge mode unites the best things of pvp experience in a pve quest (as a pve player it's very interesting way of playing too). Once more, thank you devs for your effort to bring us some fresh air in the game, like quest, modes and the new AI!

My question about Champion Mode in pve quest is: Is it possible to bring us more quest, for example, the quest already playable like Cyprus, Northen pack quest, Rakhotis, etc., in champion mode too? I'm just curious if it's difficult to work on, or it could be possible in the future after the priority content comming or it's better to not try to change the old devs quest to avoid problems, bug crashes, etc.

Thanks for your time reading the post and I do apologize for my mistakes writing in english. Cheers!

#1 Alvy, Oct 1, 2021 at 5:49 PM
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2021
    MainMan B, RekiemOne and Kire like this.
  2. Loading...

3. Kire

Kire Game Developer

Already planned for Rhakotis and Rome atleast, maybe more later too :)

Alvy likes this.
  4. Daeveren

Daeveren Long Swordsman

Any details about other/older regions?

5. Kire

Kire Game Developer

Added the champion quests to Rhakotis but the rest is on hold for now

6. frogs.poison

frogs.poison Immortal

Any word on the Rhakotis global for all normal, all elite, and all champion?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice