By PF2K on Apr 21, 2020 at 9:25 AM
  1. PF2K

PF2K Lead Developer
    Staff Member Administrator

Header_-_TAOBC.png
    Hello there everyone! We are really excited to tell you that The Adventures of Brennos and Comontorios Quest Pack is finally upon us, available for everyone at Level 35+!

Help King Brennos and Warlord Comontorios fight the Helvetii and the Oxubii in all-new battlegrounds, who are being led by 4 valiant champions:

Meet_the_Champions.png
    • Donnotaurus is Orgetorix's most trusted Warrior, and his most skilled one, too! Undefeated in 1-on-1 combat, he challenges you to attack him at his base. Attack him only if you are sure you can defeat him, as his unmatched strength will make quick work of your army otherwise.
    • Divico, is the very first Helvetti commander you will see. Wielding an axe made of pure Gold, he lays waste to his enemies without mercy. Think twice before getting close to him, as his cleave attack will quickly send your Units to their demise.
    • Orgetorix is the local Helvetti king. The icy mountains have hardened him and his people and his two-handed Sword has slain many foes in the past, and now it thirsts for the blood of your army!
    • Conran is the champion of the Oxubii tribe. Wielding a huge Warhammer as his weapon of choice, he smashes anyone in his way to pieces with ease. If you attack him, make sure not to touch his hammer. He loves his hammer more than anything else in the world.
    We are excited to have our very first Quests on the Italy world map! But this is just the beginning. Soon we will have even more Quests on the Italy map!

Italy_Map.png
    As usual, there are a few Gear pieces being released alongside this Quest Pack.

This time around, we will have:
    • One item, awarded for beating every Legendary Quest at least once. (Much similar to Setredet's Sacrificial Arrows)
    • One Legendary item added to the Legendary loot pool
    • One Store-exclusive Epic item added to the Region Store, aimed to help players who have just reached level 40 and haven't started their Legendary questing just yet.
    New_Gear.png
    New_Store.png

How do I access the new content?
    ===============================
    How_to_Access.png
    QG1.png
    QG2.png
    We're also excited to tell you that Celtic Large and Small Bush Tubs are now available in Vanity Island! (Big thanks to @Chaos for creating these.)

New_Bush_Tubs.png
    We are very excited to be able to bring this new content to you guys. This pack has been through multiple tests by our team, but obviously there will be minor errors still left unfixed. If you find any of them, we would like you to kindly post about them in our Bug Reports section! We also want to hear your feedback on the general difficulty level of the Quests. You can give us your feedback either via our Discord Server or in the PvE General Discussion forums here.

As is tradition with every new Quest Pack, here is a list of Credits of all the people who worked on the new content:

TAOBC_Credits.png
    What do you think about the Quest Pack? Let us know in the comments below!

Thanks, and see you in the game!

Project Celeste Development Team

Project Celeste is completely free and always will be. However, we gladly accept donations for our overhead costs, which are larger than we have budgeted. If you want to support us, you can do so HERE.

Tell your friends! Join our Discord HERE.
    =========

As a quick reminder, HERE you can find the in-game rules. Good luck and have fun!

#1 PF2K, Apr 21, 2020 at 9:25 AM
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
    AC/DC, DraCConiaN, Rataheavy and 18 others like this.
  2. Loading...

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by PF2K, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Bon3crush3r

Bon3crush3r Villager

Wow, this looks awesome... I am so ready to play this new content. That trailer looks amazing. You guys are the best dev team ever (not just because you release everything for free) because you guys really care about this game and keeping it alive. You all deserve great success in life.
      (edit) the loot drop needs to be changed because it just doesn't seem worth doing the quest if most of what we get is green and blue loot. Except of course for the bow. But that means most of us will do the leg quests once and then not play them again. And of course it should be proportional to the difficulty of the quest for example brennos attacks is more difficult so it could get higher chance of better gear whereas quest like Verona can get a lower drop chance. Don't if this is possible. Just my 2 cents . Apart from that... Great work and the maps are beautiful.

#2 Bon3crush3r, Apr 21, 2020 at 9:39 AM
      Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
    2. Exclusive0r

Exclusive0r Immortal

Wow - really nice surprise - thanks team

MatrixSoft and Andy P XIII like this.
    3. ...ReignOfRagnarok

Thanks for all the hard work! Looking forward to it all! :D

4. Thorli

Thorli Spearman

Thank you, this looks amazing! :)

5. garyoakk

garyoakk Long Swordsman

looks cool ! but why are most of the quests coop only ?

6. Andy P XIII

Andy P XIII Moderator

We want to make lots of different types of quests and wanted to focus on coop quests based on feedback from players.

7. garyoakk

garyoakk Long Swordsman

okay. I mostly play single so I cant try some of these quests. And when I play coop with a friend of mine the game failed to launch 2/3 of the time

8. Andy P XIII

Andy P XIII Moderator

We experienced a connection bug at the perfect time. It’ll be resolved shortly.

9. Aaron

Aaron Berserker

Looks like the normal and Elite version of Invasion of Dunum is coded incorrectly, and appears as 2 separate quests instead of the Elite quest toggle.

PF2K likes this.
    10. CriticalCurio

CriticalCurio Long Swordsman

Looks awesome, gonna check :D

11. Exclusive0r

Exclusive0r Immortal

I actually think the Co Op slant is very good .... horses for courses personal choice etc etc
      It adds an extra challenge finding a co op who doesn't rage quit LoL o_Oo_O

12. garyoakk

garyoakk Long Swordsman

The problem here , and maybe im a minority here , but the other day I logged on aoeo to play the new quests and saw they were coop only. What did I do ? well I logged off and played something else. Im all in for coop when my friends are online and I do prefer to play the game with someone else. But the reality is that sometimes you cant find a coop partner or dont really want to play with strangers or just want to play by yourself.

Or the game just failed to launch coop and after 4 times you give up

13. Exclusive0r

Exclusive0r Immortal

Perhaps we should consider the wisdom of the venerable Bahram, long may he live, who doth sayeth:

"You can please some of the people all of the time,"
      "you can please all of the people some of the time"

"But only a man who has spent too long in the sun, would try to please all of the people all of the time "

horses for courses personal choice etc etc
      Whatever floats your boat :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Perhaps Im just easily pleased by this awesome project :):)

14. MainMan B

MainMan B Berserker

The bonus objective in Lots of Barbarians is impossible, since the heroes you have to protect is way to weak, and gets killed almost instantly when the enemy attack, and since you can't get troops up to protect them before the attack comences, the first heroe dies after at the most 5 minuttes...

15. Aaron

Aaron Berserker

Thanks for fixing Invasion of Dunum. However, I am now running into trouble with accepting:
      • Invastion of Aegitna
      • Invastion of Verona
      When I try to accept them from the quest givers, I get: "You are not eligible for this quest"

Exclusive0r likes this.
    16. ...ReignOfRagnarok

At least the legendary version of Verona is bugged. Peasants get stuck to the right and never make it to the mines. Also receiving a "You are not eligible for this quest" error message when I try to accept the quest in the quest map window.

17. Exclusive0r

Exclusive0r Immortal

Me too , prolly teething issues I'm sure it will get fixed

18. indianempire

indianempire Woad Raider

Wait so does the burning arrow have fire-damage????

19. Aaron

Aaron Berserker

Another small thing I noticed. The repeatable quests should be yellow instead of green. As far as I know, the convention is that green quests give lvl 37 chests, and yellow give lvl 40.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice