Workshop item null prices (crashes game)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Gen3sis, May 29, 2018.

1. Gen3sis

Gen3sis Villager

I was having trouble where my game would crash when trying to sell an item on the global market. lukiprO on discord told me it's related to workshop items being bugged with a null vendor sale price. I confirmed that the items do indeed have a null value for their sale price. He gave me the work around of:

"Solution: split the stack in 2 halves, then split a non-bugged stack in 2 halves and pull the non-bugged on the bugged. -> very important: the bugged ones have to be in a different warehouse than the non-bugged ones."

This works. However, the items I'm creating in my workshops right now have a vendor price of null still.

2. Loading...

3. Gen3sis

Gen3sis Villager

I've noticed that this happens only with certain items in my production. Diamonds, fox furs, silk cloth, philosopher stones, and maybe a few others? I just tried restarting the production in those workshops to see if it changes it.

4. rtsgamer

rtsgamer Immortal

Its a question, that the zero items makes that bug, i had never issues with "zero price" items (never means after i began to use the game only in english) greetz.

my fault, just realized, that the thread already a year old xD

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice