Hello there Celeste players! The Winter Event is finally upon us!
In just a few hours, you can log into the game and enjoy the exclusive content. The event will go live at 2022/12/19 00:01 UTC
To access the event, go to your Empire Store in your Capital City and find all the new quests for the event. Alternatively, you can access the Event content by going to Sparta. More detailed instructions below.
You can find every detail regarding what's new in the event in the attached graphics! We hope that you all have lots of fun playing with friends during the event.
Winter Event Special Login RewardsThis year, we are once again bringing you guys a complete set of 35 login gifts for the entire duration of the Winter Event. These rewards will be taking over the regular daily login rewards, and will last until the very last day of the event.
Similar to normal login rewards, the reward track will reset every Monday so don't miss your chance at logging in at least once every day to get every reward. If you log on days 1, 2, 4 and 5 of the week, you will get the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th rewards. Refer to the graphic above to see what reward is available on which day of the week.
(PF2K's Personal Note: You don't want to miss the Axe of the Piercing Frost, the Wall Recipe, the Consumable Recipe and the Vanity Building set, guys! They are currently ONLY available via the Daily Login Rewards for the Winter Event.)
Custom Quest Building: Ice Cream VendorAs a little surprise from the 3D team, we are excited to show one of the most unique custom quest buildings in the game ever, the Ice Cream Vendor!
Available as part of the Winter Event (given to all players at when they start the Event), this building will allow you to play several exclusive quest featuring the one and only The Abominable Snowman!
Once you visit the Ice King's Fortress region and complete the starting quest, you will find the blueprint in your inventory.
As with last year, we have a Capital City Vanity Building Set. For this set, you will receive the first piece for free when you first accept the introduction quest for the Winter Event, but the rest of the pieces are given out via the Daily Login Rewards.
Capital City Vanity Building Set: Winter Saturnalia
So let's break down the rest of the event details in a question-based list:
1. How do I access the special event content?
2. What is the new content available in the event?
- 10 mini-game style Quests and 12 Legendary Quests, with awesome rewards.
- Legendary: Merry, Merry Marion
- Legendary: Candy Cane Kourion
- Legendary: Questing in Woods on a Snowy Evening
- Legendary: Ice King Mountain High Enough
- Legendary: Winter Wonderland
- Legendary: Run Rudolph Run
- Legendary: Frosty Paphos for the Holidays
- Legendary: You'll be Home for Yule
- Legendary: Most Wonderful Time of the Year
- Legendary: Frozen Roman Snowmen
- Legendary: Impossibly Cold Cataclysm
- Legendary: Io Saturnalia
- Legendary: Winter Breeze (New!)==
- Reindeer Games
- The Ice King is Coming to Town
- Do you fear what I hear?
- Home for the Holidays
- Spreading Yuletide Cheer
- Dash Away All
- Hamel the Yuletide Camel
- The Snowman Adventures (available in the Ice Cream Vendor building):
- Snowy Canyon
- Snowy Waters
- Snowy Villages
- New PvP Quests with AWESOME rewards.
- All-new Gear, Vanity Gear and Capital City decoration: The Ice and Winter Vanity Sets are back! Gingerbread Residences also make a return, alongside the all-new Legendary Capital City Decoration buildings, Igloos.
- Woolly Mammoth: This humungous beast for the frosty northern lands is now available to players as both Capital City Decoration and as a Legendary Consumable Unit.
3. Where do I find the new PvE Quests?
In the Winter Event exclusive Region, the Fortress of the Ice King
Note that you will find the three new minigame quests inside your capital city once you build the Ice Cream Vendor building.
4. Where can I get the new PvP Quests?
In Sparta, from the Abominable Snowman next to the Statue of Dionysus.
Note: When you accept the quest, you need to go to the Fortress of the Ice King, complete the "The Ice King Cometh!" quest, and then head back to Sparta to find the new event PvP quests from the Abominable Snowman Questgiver in Sparta.
5. Can I get every event Item playing only PvP or only PvE?
Yes! Everything is obtainable by playing either mode, but make sure to log in every day to get all the Login Rewards, too!
6. What are Winter Points, what can I get with them and where do I spend them?
Winter Points are the special currency of the Winter Event. You can use them to buy Vanity Gear, Capital City Decoration, Consumables, in addition to two of last years' Event Exclusive Gears all in the new Region's Store, Gingerbread Goodies.
7. What new Gear is available for the Event?
For the craftable gear, the first three new gear pieces crafted will cost one heart and have no cooldown between crafts; Then the next piece will cost two hearts and have no cooldown. After that, each piece will cost three hearts and there will be a 36 hour cooldown between each craft. These timers are tracked separately for each civilization.
For the Greaves and Horse Armor, everything will be the same as the new gear, except the crafting costs are 3, 3, 3, 6 and 9 Hearts.
8. What are the Global Quests?
They are quests that can be done in any game mode and inside any quest. They include, but are not limited to, the following types of quests:
- Play Repeatable, Elite or Legendary Quests
- Play Co-op Quests with your friends
- Train, Kill and Convert enemy units in Ranked PvP matches.
- Defeat special treasure guardians (Abominable Snowmen)
- Material turn-in quests are back! Turn in your Obsidian Blocks, White Honey, Pure Gold Ingots, Arctic Fox Furs and Guayacan Planks in exchange for Winter Points.==
9. How long will the event last?
The Event is planned to last until 2023/01/23 00:01 UTC (January 23rd). There has been a timer added to the sidebar on the Forums with a countdown, indicating how long you will have to play the Winter Event.
VERY IMPORTANT: Creating additional accounts and multi-accounting is FORBIDDEN and will result in permanent bans for ALL OF YOUR ACCOUNTS, including your main account! One account per player only.
All current and future content will stay 100% free and accessible to everyone.
Project Celeste Development Team
What do you think about the Winter Event? What would you like to see next? Let us know in the comments below!
The Romans are here! Watch the Overview Trailer.
Project Celeste is completely free and always will be. However, we gladly accept donations for our overhead costs, which are larger than we have budgeted. If you want to support us, you can do so HERE.
Read every Romans related blog HERE.
Read every Indians related blog HERE.
Tell your friends! Join our Discord HERE.
By PF2K on Dec 18, 2022 at 8:05 PM
#1 PF2K, Dec 18, 2022 at 8:05 PMLast edited: Dec 18, 2022purpleganja, tarky, RekiemOne and 5 others like this.
- Similar Threads - Winter Event 2022
Winter Event 2021 Details!PF2K, Dec 22, 2021, in forum: News
XenPorta 2 PRO © Jason Axelrod from 8WAYRUN
Discussion in 'News' started by PF2K, Dec 18, 2022.