Discussion in 'Misc' started by Alzerus, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Alzerus

Alzerus Champion

Last night for the first time I seen a large amount of posts in Trade Chat advertising Coin/Packs and Legendary quests completion.

They had stated in Trade Chat, that they had worked hard with the dev team and have gathered/employed a number of pro players that love the game to work with them to set up and run this site.

In one respect, I have to admire them for setting this up, as it also shows that the game is anticipated no doubt to greater numbers, but at the same time I and am quite sure many others would like to see if this is true that they have indeed been working with the devs on this site/idea. I hope that this is a legit site and all works well for them from what they have stated, but there are concerns.

One aspect that really bothered me is when I asked for details, was the fact they they require your Account details to complete Legendary quests. In other words, players are handing over their account to them for a period of time so that they can complete said Legendary quests.

Please advise if any of this is true and that there is a confidence in what they are proposing.

Celesteboost.com img3.jpg

Exclusive0r likes this.
  2. Loading...

3. FinishedBlock21

FinishedBlock21 Hippikon

This is obviously a scam lol how could this be true " to serve our clients". Why would the devs sell free content to players. Dev team is aware of this scam. Send them screenshots so they can keep banning them, as they make new accounts.

Exclusive0r likes this.
  4. Wartai

Wartai Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Thanks for the report
    No way are the Devs in with this..

Exclusive0r and Andy P XIII like this.
  5. PF2K

PF2K Lead Developer
    Staff Member Administrator

Absolutely not. It's a shame that we constantly have to spend precious dev time dealing with people like this, but let me tell you that nothing done by the Celeste dev team is going to be sold for real money and whoever claims otherwise is blatantly lying and is by no means connected to the dev team.

Don't listen to these liars. Just report them to moderators via PM. It's a game of cat and mouse and as I said earlier, it's a shame that we have to waste our time hunting these guys down but we will never let cheaters/hackers/scammers take over the game. Our game and community is too precious for that.

Thanks for this report.

WobbleDee and WiriWout like this.
  6. Alzerus

Alzerus Champion

OK! Thanks guys for the confirmation. I purposely left out naming the site in case of mistakenly promoting them.

As you guys are fully aware of this matter, shall I DELETE this thread or should I leave for others that maybe not aware.

7. FinishedBlock21

FinishedBlock21 Hippikon

I prefer to publically report these scams just so these people see that this community won't tolerate their nonsense and that they get reported on the spot. But up to the devs how they want to handle this.

Andy P XIII likes this.
  8. PF2K

PF2K Lead Developer
    Staff Member Administrator

Just leave it as is, thanks.

9. Folk

Folk Villager

Hello Guys,
    I'm Folk from celesteboost.com. I'm here because i want to clarify few points regarding what has been mentioned in this forum.
    First thing we have never said that we are working with the dev team achieve anything for our website.
    Second yes we have recruited a team of pro player to work on our clients orders. Yes we require the client account so we can play on their behalf to complete their orders and we have no interest on their accounts, we have already more than 100 fully maxed accounts that we use to play the game.
    Finally many clients have already tried our services and they are very satisfied with the result.
    Thanks and Best Regards,
    Celeste Boost Team

10. Jeinx

Jeinx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I love our community and am confident that none of our players would fall for this. A couple of things to remember.
    1. Providing your log in information to anyone leaves you at risk of losing your account.
    2. The lead devs, devs, and moderators donate all of their time to this project, why should these guys get paid?
    3. These type of people are harmful to the game, they take up developer/moderator time, creating delay's on project's , and put the project at risk monetizing aspects of a game that operates under Microsoft's user agreement.
    We have plenty of active players willing to help you achieve your goals, not do everything for you.
    Report these guys asap, and encourage others to report these guys, cheaters, and help keep our project around for years to come.

Exclusive0r likes this.
  11. Carnage I Trolerkules

Carnage I Trolerkules PvP Balance Team Member

hahahahahahahahahahaha

pro players

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Andy P XIII likes this.
  12. Andy P XIII

Andy P XIII Moderator

If they are not a scam, then take off their mask. Who are you, what is your address, and what is your phone number?

13. Alzerus

Alzerus Champion

Celesteboost.com img4-molk.jpg
    Celesteboost.com img5-tolk.jpg
    Celesteboost.com img6-kolki.jpg
    Celesteboost.com img7-danzoking.jpg
    Celesteboost.com img8-mizoking Freebie.jpg
    Celesteboost.com img9-milo.jpg

Not sure if this is going to be any help. All I can say is that my thoughts are with you guys having to deal with all this extra crap when you're providing such a great service out of your own time. I'll just Report Spam and Ignore from here onward. Best of luck!

EDIT: (After noticing a post that somehow managed to find it's way into the middle of the thread??)
    I would like to say that I did see what I said and it was the main reason for this thread, as I was quite stunned at the remark, just shame I didn't screen shot that part, and this was afaik the first instances of the current spam. A couple of other players also commented after with an Alright/Ok type post, just a pity no-one else can confirm. I don't do arguments, so for this matter, please consider my comment above "They had stated in Trade Chat, that they had worked hard with the dev team and..." as hearsay.

#12 Alzerus, Oct 25, 2019 at 9:46 PM
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2019
  14. Exclusive0r

Exclusive0r Immortal

Oh jeez, why is it that some a-holes want to spoil our community with their BS?.:mad::mad: I don't understand why anyone would want their account levelled up ???, that is the fun in the game and you can always co op.
    I feel the Celeste team are the best and these A-holes selling this cr@p need to be eradicated .
    whois1 whois2
    the url is anonimised by
    Domain Protection Services, Inc.
    Registrant Street: PO Box 1769
    Registrant City: Denver
    Registrant State/Province: CO
    Registrant Postal Code: 80201
    Registrant Country: US
    Registrant Phone: 1.7208009072
    Registrant Fax: 1.7209758725
    but I will report abuse here https://www.name.com/abuse or here email.png

Wololoo and Andy P XIII like this.
  15. DiabloEscobar

DiabloEscobar Spearman

I had a suspicion they had their hacks working again.

They tend to do these boosting services in games with leveling exploits or straight hacks.

It should be a warning to anyone thinking of getting these service, you could get banned by their hacks.

Saw a new one today someone called "Forti" bragging he was back and they thought they banned him.

Exclusive0r likes this.
  16. Andy P XIII

Andy P XIII Moderator

That’s some shrewd marketing. Who wouldn’t want to do business with the guy with the death sentence? Anyone else want a lifetime ban?

Exclusive0r likes this.
  17. Jeinx

Jeinx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

The Joy's of making a new account every day o_O

Andy P XIII likes this.
  18. Exclusive0r

Exclusive0r Immortal

LoL Good , let's eradicate these fools

Andy P XIII likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice