We Need more Item Varitey

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Aaron9974, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Aaron9974

Aaron9974 Villager

Hello,
    So I wanted to get peoples opinions on this, because it’s something that irritated the FUCK out of me in the original game. So in the beginning, Epic items could also be black. Items like the Vorpal Blade were black instead of gold. Then at some point they changed all epic items to gold, and only legendaries were black. This sucks because as a level 30 civ, most of my items are epic, because legendaries are so expensive, and I wish all of my gear didn’t look the same. And didn’t have the same color scheme. I personally don’t like the look of gold armor on my units. That’s just my opinion, but I don’t like that I have no choice in how they look. Because all of the gear is the same color by rarity. I don’t know if it’s possible for y’all to make new Items, or to re-color items, but I really just want more variety in my units without having to sacrifice the quality of their gear. And yes I know there are vanity items, but i’d rather the actual items had variety, and I didn’t have to buy vanity. I’d love to know what people think and if new items/recolors are something that could ever happen. :)

2. Loading...

3. Geese

Geese Berserker

I can understand your frustration somewhat but it's just unfortunately a phase you'll have to get past by grinding for legendary gear. The Celeste team has already added a ton of legendary variants to lots of epics to give us that option and I find a lot of those alternatives to be very cheap. You could get a ton of legendary items for 1-5k gold. There's also additional legendaries that can be bought from vendors other than Cyprus.

I think once you start playing more frequently you'll find that coin becomes less of a constraint and legendary items become quite abundant.

I think recoloring epic gear to black when, black legendary versions of that gear already exists might be a bit of a redundant endeavour that the Devs may not really want to entertain.

Jeinx and Ardeshir like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice