Unplayable due to connection losses

Discussion in 'Connectivity' started by Gerilon, Sep 7, 2021.

1. Gerilon

Gerilon Spearman

I absolutely love this game, and after a long break, I've picked it up again. But frankly, the annoyances are ruining the fun, so I'm not sure how much more I can take of this.

You're probably aware of this, but the server connection is absolute garbage. On a lucky day, I can play for hours without issues, but most days that's very far from the case. Usually it doesn't take long before I'm kicked because the game lost the connection to the server. Yesterday I did 3 attempts on a quest, and tried once more just now, all sessions ending in getting kicked because of connection loss. Last week it took 8 or 9 attempts to get a single quest done.

Is this something you're working with at all? This is NOT a new issue, I've had this on 3 different PCs, in 2 different households over a period of around 3 years, I think.

Btw, before comments about packet losses, have my ISP check the connection, resetting router, and all other suggestions I've seen around different forums and discussions:

Done that, tried that.

My connection is NOT the problem. Also, EVERY SINGLE other online game I've played, both MMOs and co-ops, works flawlessly and there isn't a single issue with them.

2. Loading...