Two suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Reionder, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Reionder

Reionder Villager

Hey, so I have two suggestions for simple things that could be added in a future update that would make the game better and more fun.

1- A counter that tells how long you've been playing the game (Quite like Steam's)
    That's one of the things that I really like about Steam and that I think would be really nice if it was added to the game. It could be programmed into the launcher, after you log in, it shows somewhere in the window. It could count Minutes, Hours, Days and Months.
    It could work like this:
    You've played for X minutes;
    You've played for X hours;
    You've played for X days (Y hours);
    You've played for X months (Y hours);
    So the counter would round up the ammount to the closest type of time signature (Instead of 24 hours, 1 day. Instead of 30 days, 1 month), while also displaying the total ammount of hours played.
    It won't make the game any much better, but it would definitely make it more fun for people who like statistics like me.

2- An option to quickly complete quests
    So sometimes I complete multiple quests at once and I have open all the dialogue boxes to complete the quests. So I thought that maybe you guys could program it so I can right-click a quest and instantly complete without having to open the dialogue box and click the COMPLETE button. Of course it would only work on quests that don't offer loot options. That would save up quite some time and make it a lil bit less boring to complete multiple quests at once. But it's just a minor thing, not that it bothers me or anyone that much, so don't worry about making it a priority lol.

2. Loading...

3. NCSGeek

NCSGeek Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

The first suggestion is fairly simple to add. (Cant make it linked to steam though)

The second one though, may be challenging depending on how some things work.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice