Summer pvp quest bug that freeze progress

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Arashi Zaros, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Arashi Zaros

Arashi Zaros Villager

That summer pvp bug is still there, and it even more worse now, that no matter what I did, the game didn't progress when I do pvp at all, that sunday (17/8) try to pvp most of the time and 9/10 the game quest don't progress at all (only for summer pvp, other quest like pve is still fine), and even the basic reward when you complete the pvp no matter win or lose is even get stuck

Basically after finish or jump out of the pvp match, not only I don't complete or progress the summer pvp quest, the basic quest reward that appear when finish the pvp don't react at all, even when I try to complete or abandon it, so the only thing I can do is log out of game do that single bug quest gone, or I won't be able to do sparta pvp, I already try abandon the summer pvp quest and get them back, but it not work there

(previously I don't often see this bug, at most is 1 out of 5 time in a day last week, then for some reason it appear more often in sunday, the only thing that I do that difference is change my IP and dns when I try to do a arena with other guy for pros to give advice, but we get the connection problem. After nearly half a hour trying to figure out, we give up, and I did change my IP back to previously so I don't think it the main reason)

edit: oh and forgot to mention that although most of the summer pvp quest freeze the progress, only the time played quest and maybe just simply 'win/finish a match' without other condition can actually be finished

#1 Arashi Zaros, Aug 17, 2020 at 1:41 PM
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
  2. Loading...

3. Arashi Zaros

Arashi Zaros Villager

today I try pvp again (and take those summer pvp quest that refreshed for new day), and finally the quest isn't bugged now, except the basic pvp quest that reward you for finish a pvp regardless of win or lose (the non-event one), it still freeze, at least most of the other summer quest are finished and can be receive reward
    just want to let you know, since this bug could still happen again though (and maybe happen more when near sunday)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice