Hello there Celeste players! The Summer Event is available right now!
This year, we are bringing back most of the fan-favorite content as well from previous years, as well as all-new content!
You can find every detail regarding what's new in the event in the attached graphics! We hope that you all have lots of fun playing with friends during the event.
So let's break down the details of the event in a question-based list:
1. How do I access the special event content?
2. What are the new contents available in the event?
Note that you need to be at least Level 10 to access the Event content.
- Eight Minigame Quests and three Legendary Quests.
- New PvP Quests with AWESOME rewards.
- Gear, Vanity Gear and Capital City decoration from previous years: The Summer Vanity Set and The Temple of Apophis Capital City building, entirely new and exclusive to Celeste.
- An Event-exclusive Legendary Building: Library of Horus - allowing you to play previous years' Legendary Quests from the Summer Event after the event is over, once you build this building.
- For the duration of this Event, you can play General Setredet's Demise at this Building on a lower cooldown and original rewards.3. Where do I find the new Quests?
In the City of Rhakotis.
4. Where can I get the new PvP Quests? Anything new for PvP players?
In Sparta. Remember that you need to first accept the "City of the Sun God" first. Refer to the guide above to see how you can do that.
We are a small community and we are all here to have fun. Please do not ruin the gameplay experience of other players by going AFK in Sparta games, or by doing matchfixing and other abusive behavior. Thank you for helping us keep the Sparta Ladder a fun experience for everyone.
If you see anyone going AFK in Sparta or showing any kind of abusive behavior, please report them to one of our moderators at our Discord Server.
We monitor Sparta activity very closely and will deal with exploiters promptly. This is especially true during Events.
5. Can I get every event Item playing only PvP or only PvE?
Yes! Everything is obtainable by playing either mode.
(PF2K's Personal Note: Play PvP guys. PvP mode best mode!!!)
6. What are Summer Points, what can I get with them and where do I spend them?
Summer Points are the special currency of the Summer Event. You can use them to buy Vanity Gear, Capital City Decoration, Consumables, in addition to exclusive Gear pieces all at the City of Rhakotis Store.
7. What are the Global Quests?
They are quests that can be done in any game mode and inside any quest. They include, but are not limited to, the following types of quests:
- Play Repeatable, Elite or Legendary Quests
- Play Co-op Quests with your friends
- Play PvP matches for a certain amount of time (Daily and Weekly Quests)
- Hunt various animals in Quests
- Defeat special treasure guardians (Guardians of the Solstice)
- Exchange materials for Summer Points
8. What is the Library of Horus?
It is an Event-exclusive Building which allows you to play previous years' Legendary Quests from the Summer Event after the Summer Event is over. All you need to do is obtain one of these blueprints (found at the Rhakotis Store) and build it in your Capital City. Once the Summer Event is over, you will see it.
(Remember that you will need one of these Buildings for each of your civilizations if you want to play them on all of your civs!)
9. How long will the event last?
The Event is planned to be 5-weeks long. There has been a timer added to the sidebar on the Forums with a countdown, indicating how long you will have to play the Summer Event.
All current and future content will stay 100% free and accessible to everyone.
Thank you so much for reading, and we will see you all next time!
Project Celeste Development Team
The Romans are here! Watch the Overview Trailer.
Project Celeste is completely free and always will be. However, we gladly accept donations for our overhead costs, which are larger than we have budgeted. If you want to support us, you can do so HERE.
Read every Romans related blog HERE.
Tell your friends! Join our Discord HERE.
VERY IMPORTANT: Creating additional accounts and multi-accounting is FORBIDDEN and will result in permanent bans for ALL OF YOUR ACCOUNTS, including your main account! One account per player only. For more information, refer to our RULES page.
Let us know what you think about the event in the comments below!
By PF2K on Jul 24, 2021 at 6:56 PM
- Similar Threads - Summer Event 2021