Hello there Celeste players! The Summer Event is finally here.
Once you update your game, go to your Empire Store in your Capital City and find all the new quests for the event.
You can find every detail regarding what's new in the event in the attached graphics! We hope that you all have lots of fun playing with friends during the event.
So let's break down the details of the event in a question-based list:
1. How do I access the special event content?
2. What are the new contents available in the event?
- New mini-game style Quests and a very difficult Legendary Quest, with awesome rewards.
- New PvP Quests with HUGE rewards.
- All-new Gear, Vanity Gear and Capital City decoration: The Summer Vanity Set and The Temple of Apophis Capital City building, entirely new and exclusive to Celeste.
- All-new Region with an exclusive store: The City of Rhakotis3. Where do I find the new Quests?
In the City of Rhakotis.
4. Where can I get the new PvP Quests?
Both in Sparta, and in the City of Rhakotis. (The Quests have two questgivers who will give you the same quest.)
5. Can I get every event Item playing only PvP or only PvE?
Yes! Everything is obtainable by playing either mode.
(PF2K's Personal Note: Play PvP guys. PvP mode best mode!!!)
6. What are Summer Points, what can I get with them and where do I spend them?
Summer Points are the special currency of the Summer Event. You can use them to buy Vanity Gear, Capital City Decoration, Consumables, in addition to an exclusive Gear - Ra's Wall Joints of the Solstice all at the City of Rhakotis Store.
7. What are the Global Quests?
They are quests that can be done in any game mode and inside any quest. They include, but are not limited to, the following types of quests:
- Play Repeatable, Elite or Legendary Quests
- Play Co-op Quests with your friends
- Play PvP matches for a certain amount of time (Daily and Weekly Quests)
- Hunt various animals in quests
- Defeat special treasure guardians (Guardians of the Solstice)
- Exchange materials for Summer Points
8. How long will the event last?
The Event is planned to be 5-weeks long. There has been a timer added to the sidebar on the Forums with a countdown, indicating how long you will have to play the Summer Event.
========================Thank you for reading, and we will see you all in the game soon!
Project Celeste Development Team
Project Celeste is completely free and always will be. However, we gladly accept donations for our overhead costs, which are larger than we have budgeted. If you want to support us, you can do so HERE.
Tell your friends! Join our Discord HERE.
VERY IMPORTANT: Creating additional accounts and multi-accounting is FORBIDDEN and will result in permanent bans for ALL OF YOUR ACCOUNTS, including your main account! One account per player only.
Let us know what you think about the event in the comments below!
By PF2K on Aug 15, 2019 at 10:57 AM
- Similar Threads - Summer Event 2019