Suggestions part four

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Hades173, Sep 9, 2023.

1. Hades173

Hades173 Spearman

Change the way PvE and PvP work: If one player gets disconnected during a quest, Crete Waves Survival, Skirmish, or PvP 2v2, the player who is left alone can use resources and their friend's civilization units and structures.

Visual effects for each event gear like glowing, fire and shadows with event colors.

Pay less to change each unique milestone.

Skirmish and arena for 4x4 PvP and PvE.

Quest givers or messengers from every city come to your capital to deliver finished quest prizes.

Show in Skirmish hall map list which ones are already done with a different font color.

Legendary versions of gear store blueprints to build in your own capital city.

Age 4 advisor that makes buildings deal 50% more damage.

Age 3 advisor that makes cavalry deal 50% more damage.

Age 2 advisor that makes infantry deal 50% more damage.

Age 1 advisor that makes villagers deal 100% more damage.

Heroes for Rent - a new store where, with empire points, you can rent a hero to help with most quests for a limited time, like 24 hours.

MainMan B and Donar like this.
  2. Loading...

3. Donar

Donar Berserker

"Change the way PvE and PvP work: If one player gets disconnected during a quest, Crete Waves Survival, Skirmish, or PvP 2v2, the player who is left alone can use resources and their friend's civilization units and structures."

I like the idea, like it is in Warcraft 3 i think! Also a feature were 2 players use the same civ for e. g. pvp would be nice, but seem to be a lot of dev work.

"Visual effects for each event gear like glowing, fire and shadows with event colors."

I like that it has already a unique look, not sure about too heavy effects, but may looks cool.

"Pay less to change each unique milestone."

It is 1000 EP now for resetting one civ i think, yes could be less especially for newer players, who made a wrong choice!

"Skirmish and arena for 4x4 PvP and PvE."

Yea would be really nice! Skirmish 4x4 against the ai is already possible thought.

"Quest givers or messengers from every city come to your capital to deliver finished quest prizes."

Would be a nice QoL feature but seems to be a lot of dev work for a small advantage. Like the quests you done are already displayed in your quest log.

"Show in Skirmish hall map list which ones are already done with a different font color."

Would be usefull, only workaround i can imagine is writing a list...

"Legendary versions of gear store blueprints to build in your own capital city."

Which gear would be selled?

"Age 4 advisor that makes buildings deal 50% more damage.
    Age 3 advisor that makes cavalry deal 50% more damage.
    Age 2 advisor that makes infantry deal 50% more damage."

I have to disagree with that advisors because its too op. Imagine Lancer with 120 attack and charge or champs/zerks with 220+ attack. My suggesstion is putting King Agamemnon:
    "All Military units have 5% more health and deal 5% more damage"
    into age 1 for an additional and balanced buff. It makes the possibility to have an usefull military advisor in every age for every civ. The warrior setup :)

"Age 1 advisor that makes villagers deal 100% more damage."

I pesonally don't use vills for fight, not even for fighting back but they are so weak if you want to use them you need more then that.

"Heroes for Rent - a new store where, with empire points, you can rent a hero to help with most quests for a limited time, like 24 hours."

Love the idea to have Achilles or Brennos! Also should have gear stats or overall solids stats!

#2 Donar, Sep 9, 2023 at 10:40 AM
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2023
    Hades173 likes this.
  4. MainMan B

MainMan B Berserker

"Heroes for Rent" is a fantastic idea, but should be relevant to the civ your are playing, if so, this would really feel like integral part of the game. Good suggestions all-around :)

Hades173 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice