Stats and progressions

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by BlouBlou, Mar 27, 2021.

Tags:
  1. BlouBlou

BlouBlou Spearman

Hi there!

I Love the new Stats and progression screen, its a great idea and keeps me engaged as a completionist :)

About this new feature, i am not sure if this is a bug or my understanding that is lacking but i find that General Zu's Glory Day icon is Grey on my civ but i have already completed the 4 legendaries multiples times :

Susa
    Euphrates
    Meso
    Tigris

Stats bug.jpg

Still the board mark is as incomplete, am i missing something?

Thanks! :)

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Stats progressions
    1. t31os
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. Kevsoft
      Replies:
      Views:
    3. ActionJaXson
      Replies:
      Views:
    4. Provin915
      Replies:
      Views:
    5. Faluzure
      Replies:
      Views:

3. ByFstugan

ByFstugan Immortal

The sollution to this is to accept the new global quest from "Retired General Zu" in Babylon, it's yellow text and is called: "The Good Old Days".

HOWEVER (to devs).

1) Why is it called "General Zu's glory days" in the "Quest line progress" and "The good old days" in Babylon?
    *I noticed it's the same with "Helping Cyrus the great" and "Assist Persia", I think the "Quest line progress" should have the ACTUAL questline name and not some general formal quest which unlocks both the questline and other quests.

2) Why is it a yellow text to the global quest when the Forgotten bow iirc is orange (I think Rhakotis questline also is so), especially since all quests to furfill in it is Legendary orange.
    *I think it was this inconsistency on the "Stolen Roman Gauntlets" also, yellow text and also same as #3 below.

3) Why doesn't it specify that it's LEGENDARY quests that needs to be completed, same as in #2 above it does on them.

#2 ByFstugan, Apr 5, 2021 at 11:53 AM
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice