Server disconnect for no reason

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by oldages, Mar 27, 2020 at 12:14 AM.

1. oldages

oldages Spearman

Hi, me and my friend are facing disconnection problems on daily basis, sometimes it happens with me sometimes with her, we checked the internet its all fine, and the games just gives us an msg saying that the server is unavailable for one of us.
    We cound not see an msg saying we are disconnected to the server before we droped, and there is no way to set timeout or something like that, there is anyway we can try to prevent this to happen ?

2. Loading...

3. Max the Dragon

Max the Dragon Spearman

If you live across the world from each, it can happen quite often depending on what service providers or how "good" your internet is. By "good" I mean that, you might be able to use the internet just fine, but if it takes you you more than an hour to download most online games, then you're internet isn't necessarily cut out for playing with a long distance friend, or even a close by friend in the same town. Also, Internet usage can have "burps" in it quite often depending on lots of different things. These "burps" only affect situations where you are playing Multiplayer. The "Burp" is only a quick, couple milliseconds loss of internet most of the time, but it's enough to get DC'ed from a connection to a server. Honestly There are multiple other reasons it can be happening to, not mentioned here. But just checking your internet connection, is not enough to say the problem isn't on "your end." Doesn't mean it's your fault, just means it might not be something anyone else can fix.

t31os likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice