RESULTS - Week 2 2019 Community Challenge

Discussion in 'PvP Challenges/Tournaments' started by Ardeshir, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

Thank you all for helping make this happen!
    Shout out to all players, in particular Kaspar, Warlock_ANT, KenKhan4, and Carnage for filling in at late notice, Eery for offering to (if you're free and wanting to step in next week, you get priority as sub over anyone else for lowbracket or higher opponents I guess), Ares, Warlock and Kaspar for playing multiple, Spaniard for his amazing casting and hosting, and Greeky for stepping up to cast (although, we had difficulties getting sound right, probably on my end) through being delayed with connection problems, after basically being the best driver in Saudi Arabia to get home in time to play. Thanks again to previous players, casters, and the development and balance teams for giving us this great platform for playing such intense games!

What looked to be 3 best of 3 series across 2,3 and 6pm CEST, turned into 5, plus another game :D

Series 1 IamFlavio 2-0 Dak28 (Bo3) - Casted with TheSpaniard
    Series 2 KenKhan4 2-0 Kaspar (Bo3)
    Series 3 Warlock_ANT 2-0 CrimsonCanTab (Bo3)
    Bo1 game AresRTS 1-0 Kaspar
    Series 5 Carnage 2-0 AresRTS (Bo3)
    Series 6 Warlock_ANT 2-1 AresRTS (Bo3) - First 2 casted with Greeky (if you can hear him!)

Games were played on the official Project Celeste stream, though split across 2 gameplay videos (there is a 3rd, of some technical difficulties, of course :D )
    Spaniard Hosting Series 1
    Series 2 til Finish

Ideally for future signups, I wanna start using the page for it in the PvP discord, that Eery set up for me (thanks bro!), but if you're just looking to sub, send me a message, and I'll keep in mind who can play who if anyone can't make it (because things happen, especially when it's not a tournament and we're still maintaining contact with the outside world)

Alzerus and TheSpaniard like this.
  2. Loading...

3. TheSpaniard

TheSpaniard Berserker

Well done to all involved! Fun stuff, let's keep it going.

Alzerus and Ardeshir like this.
  4. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

I'm down to play and/or cast of course!

For any signups for players - don't hesitate to give me your availability for the week/weekend (for this week or any coming, til I have a reason to stop doing this) in the CC signups section in the pvp discord! Letting me know skill levels also helps with finding suitable games, not unlike the details in the practice partner section :)

Alzerus likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice