SOLVED Port Forwarding (Lan?)

Discussion in 'Connectivity' started by MaXiZ, Nov 24, 2017.

1. MaXiZ

MaXiZ Villager

Hello first of all i want to say that you guys are doing great work and thank you for bringing this game up again.

How ever i have a question :)

Are there any plans to make PvP and coop posible without port forwarding?
    I have played with a friend via LAN but since we are both on same network and one router, i can't port forward same port two times for two PC's on one router.

Also making a static ip on pc and port forwarding could be a little confusing for some people.

2. Loading...

3. Ryddag

Ryddag Banned
    Banned

Port forwarding is not always require to play only it depend on each player, i my case i don't have to set any port forwarding. Some people todo it, it's not something we can change.

Yes for lan you can't forward, that why the "Lan Only" option exist, open launcher then login, go to "MP Settings" and set "Connection Type" to "Lan Only" for both of you then run the game using the launcher, this will allow to connect with each other using your local ip.

Note: You can also use Hamachi (need to be installed and configured first of course, Lan Only option in launcher too).

4. NCSGeek

NCSGeek Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I am marking this thread as solved. But if you need further help, definetly ask!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice