Not Sure if it is a real bug BUT ....

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Exclusive0r, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Exclusive0r

Exclusive0r Immortal

I am really happy u made this dream come true .. and Im not 1 to waste yr time but ...
    Since the update on 03.01.19 (I Think a few days ago)
    2 things I became aware off

1) the villagers just pause when getting wood in Crete .. they just stop collecting wood with a full armful of wood ..
    Maybe Its my bad placement but it happens quite a lot now and maybe it's because I am focusing on my crete ladder so I'm sensitive to it. ??? or maybe it's a bug ... shall I get a screenshot?

2) I am Win7 sp1 and my game seems to crash more than often ??? more than it used too ?? Some msg about Active x ... ??

So I just thought I would let you know in case they are not "user problems "

2. Loading...

3. rtsgamer

rtsgamer Immortal

hi mate,

your game should not crash any time. i am not sure but, it looks to me like, that something wrong with ur win7 (activex). well need to check step by step and must find where re problem(s) is/re.
    maybe you pm in game and i will try to help.

greetz / hf & gl

Exclusive0r likes this.
  4. Exclusive0r

Exclusive0r Immortal

Obviously I don't trust Msoft and as I said it maybe just perception who can trust their own reality LoL :)
    I will do as you suggest I am an IT geek so I appreciate yr offer but I think I know how to go through my win 7 . I have serveral laptops / rigs and a Win 10 (no 8 or Vista ) I will give it some time. I just wanted to provide feedback and if I am only one then i's clearly me :)

thanks a plenty

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice