My Egyptian Inventory Messed Up.

Discussion in 'Misc' started by Tim619, Jul 9, 2023.

1. Tim619

Tim619 Woad Raider

I don't know how to replicate this other than get on my Egyptian Account and do things with the Inventory. I tried to enable Diagnostic Mode, but the crashes in My Document and the Spartan folder don't yield a log to look at. I can play the game usually but anything involving using the inventory will always seem to crash.

This includes but is not limited to:
    - Trading with Players (I can receive but I will crash if I give away my own items)
    - Redeeming Vanity/Golden Ticket for a Vanity/Golden Chest (Since this seems to take away the ticket but do not award me the chest since the game just crashes on me)
    - Using ANY consumable as long as it changes the inventory (Class 1,2,3,4). I assumed it was a quest-related issue when I attempted to report it on Discord but this seems Civilization-linked to my Egyptian account instead.
    - Trying to move stuff to the Empire Vault will crash, but moving stuff from the Empire Vault to it is normal.
    - Trying to get a Chest in a Quest.

If I do the same actions on anything that isn't Egyptian, I get no crashes. I am only led to the conclusion, my Egyptian warehouse is corrupted. When asked, other players were not able to replicate the issues on their Egyptian accounts.

I believe this is because of an incident a few weeks ago when I was trying to make room to upgrade my warehouse similar to this incident.
    [​IMG]
    All my inventory were full so the repacked warehouse had no room to go. It repacked but I didn't think much of it until I realized oh huh that's weird. Where did it go? I vendored 1 item and moved on my day. It was until this bug keeps popping up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I have tried to repack every warehouse with a friend and traded them off for the friend to store all the tradeable items. Hoping it might fix itself, but the bug still persist so I unpacked some of the grand warehouses again.

If there's a way I can help to assist in this process of finding this bug, I would be glad to oblige.

2. Loading...

3. ConradIII

ConradIII Champion

I think your theory is correct, the repacked storage building needed 1 empty place in your existing inventory to repack to . From what I understand this wasn't available, as it had no spare inventory slot, it went ..... well who knows ???. But why that would break your Civ I don't know. Also have you tried email yr gear to yourself / friends ?

No idea how to fix it in a simple way , except I can suggest a rather drastic one - restart Egypt . You can basically delete then restart a civ, it's not only drastic it's a bit of a longshot .
    Theoretically it could work ???

Seemed to help this guy with milestones , maybe could help you ?

https://forums.projectceleste.com/threads/deleting-civs-milestones.3659/

Maybe someone has a less drastic solution, as you will have to get to 40 again or wherever you are from scratch. I would try Discord, anyway good luck

4. Tim619

Tim619 Woad Raider

Apparently if you have the Legendary: Invasion of Aegnita in your quest log. You need to abandon/complete it and this will resolve the issue.

Solved.

5. greyknight

greyknight Villager

i have the same problem here but i already complete the Legendary: Invasion of Aegnita and the bug is still here.

6. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

If you accept it next time it's off cooldown for you, then abandon it, then that might fix it maybe?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice