Marion - Bugged and OP

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Hugo Mendieta, Jul 12, 2021.

1. Hugo Mendieta

Hugo Mendieta Spearman

Hi Dev Team.

I don't know if this issue was reported or not. I searched previous posts, but found nothing.

The quest in question is Legendary Marion and I have noticed two bugs, one is quite old and the other is kinda new I guess.

Bug 1: I haven't found this happened in other quests so far, but in this quest the sound gets bugged as if it was looping the sounds of caravans or something like that. You can keep playing but no other sounds will work. If you exit the game, then the PC can't return to the desktop or open the Task Manager, the only option I have found so far is to log out or shut down the system.

Bug 2: I've been playing this quest regularly since MS times and I have noticed that the difficulty was increased in recent times, which is fine up to a point. The problem is if you're doing a good run and try to attack early, the AI go nuts and spam and insane amount of units and specially siege. Believe me it's not an exaggeration, yesterday I had a very good run with my Celts and attack at minute 12 the forts and then the left base. I was setting up a forward camp when out of the blue an insane number of infantry, archers cavalry and siege. I was obliterated and had to retreat to my basecamp and start all over again.

Curiously packs of Gastras were attacking my left defenses in packs of five, like one after the other. Never saw that like in one hundred Marion runs. I don't know what triggered the AI, but something is definitively wrong.

If this is going to be normal behavior, then it's not a two star quest IMHO.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

#1 Hugo Mendieta, Jul 12, 2021 at 7:01 PM
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
  2. Loading...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice