Lowtide Looting: Vanity Island 1.0

Clear out Vanity Island! By land or sea thanks to the shallow bay!

1. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

ConradIII likes this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Lowtide Looting Vanity
    1. Inaki199595
      Replies:
      Views:

3. MiniumMaze

MiniumMaze Spearman

Hola amigo , una duda , como hago para que los barcos jueguen? , el pesquero no pesca , los trirremes no atacan

4. Ardeshir

Ardeshir Immortal

Lo siento amigo, no he hecho escenarios por más de un año. Pero supongo que puse algunas de las naves en un "jugador" enemigo y dejé el ai en blanco para que no movieran las naves en absoluto. De memoria, el escenario de IA luchará con barcos de guerra y peces, pero en realidad ya no entrenará al ejército. Si quieres, abre el editor de este y cambia el color de uno de los dos/tres/etc. enemigos ai y apuesto a que todas las naves de un color no se mueven, mientras que el resto lo hará.
    Esto es deliberado

(Sorry mate, I haven't done scenarios for over a year. But I guess I put some of the ships on an enemy "player" and left the ai blank so they wouldn't move the ships at all. From memory, the AI scenario will fight with warships and fish, but it will not actually train the army anymore. If you want, open up editor for this one and change the colour of one of the two/three/etc ai enemies and I bet all the ships under one colour don't move, while the rest will. This is deliberate)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice