Lodi Co op Only

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Exclusive0r, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Exclusive0r

Exclusive0r Immortal

I see some people struggle with Lodi, especially as 2 hero's have to go to a part of the map. That means by design, if 1 guy drops out due to any reason (Technical, rage quit, just life) you cannot complete it.

Would it be possible to allow either play to move a hero ?? Maybe through a priest or just dual selectable.
    Happened 3 times now. If it is too hard , or not wanted by design then OK forget it

2. Loading...

3. RacketyPurse

RacketyPurse Champion

The same thing happened to me several times too, getting nervous looking for another partner and starting again, if these missions would have been possible to play them on their own it would have been the best thing, so let's be clear in PVE the thing we like most to us players are the legendary missions, those who have a sense playing them in co op

Exclusive0r likes this.
  4. Exclusive0r

Exclusive0r Immortal

The worst is when the partner internet goes ... You might be almost done ... and 'cos you can only take 1 hero .. it is toast LoL ...

5. Jeinx

Jeinx Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Yikes, a team mate DC ing at the end would be irritating.
    I am not sure if it is set this way to stop players from cheesing the co op only by having someone join, then leave so they can solo it.

Exclusive0r likes this.
  6. Exclusive0r

Exclusive0r Immortal

I kinda thought that .... from my OP = "not wanted by design then OK forget it"

It's not happening all the time, but when it does it's annoying ... Such is life ...I think we leave it as it is I only have Norse / Babs to go through.

so I'll live LoL o_Oo_Oo_O

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice